Groups

Anyone Want 1000 Nintendo Stars ? (Only Any Use To Someone Who Hasn't Registered Wii Sports)

Picked up my second Wii recently and have a nintendo club card for Wii Sports. I can't have the stars as I already have the game registered from the first time I got a Wii.

Will check back here in 10 minutes.

Cheers,

DFN !

10 Comments

Banned

yes please :-)

may i have them please as i lost my wii sports ones :x

ops beaten too it

Original Poster

sassie;2907414

yes please :-)

Will PM you the code now !

:thumbsup:

Banned

thank you i have recieved the code and added it, again thanks xx

Can I have it please!

anglian;2908049

Can I have it please!

think your a bit late :roll:

I have a wii but dont use it for online play so will i have these star things to give away? lol

Banned

john_mac83;2908468

I have a wii but dont use it for online play so will i have these star … I have a wii but dont use it for online play so will i have these star things to give away? lol

they come with certain games, for nintendo pruducts, hardware and software, think games come with 250 points and hardware 50 points

we havent got a wii yet, but little chap having one for xmas so trying to get some points ready to get some of the virtual games, but need 4000 points

hi have these now gone thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions