Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone want a 10% voucher for H Samuel?

Hi everyone, not sure if this is in the right place.

I have 2 spare 10% vouchers for H Samuels. Thought someone might want one.

I can post the voucher to you if you want to use it instore or i can pm you the online code.

T&C's (as per back of the voucher)

Instore: Simply present your voucher to member of staff
    Online: visit hsamuel.co.uk/spa…kle and simply type in your unique voucher code above on the shopping basket.

This voucher is valid at H.Samuel stores or online at hsamuel.co.uk Each customer presenting this voucher is entitled to 10% off new merchandise, with the exception of products bought in the Buy Any Watch And Get One Half Price offer on or before 24 December 2008. Only one voucher is valid per transaction. This offer excludes gift packaging engraving and post and packaging. This offer cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards, repairs, services, cleaning products and insurance replacements in-store. This discount will be taken off at the time of purchase. Staff discount cannot be used when redeeming a voucher. All terms and conditions strictly apply.

Valid until 24 December 2008.

doesn't say anything about min spend.

3 Comments

if u cud pm me one of them that wud b great.

i'll have the other please, thanks

Original Poster

both codes gone now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1756
      2. Charles Wilson Voucher11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1629

See more discussions