Anyone want a £5 Gameplay, $5 Zagg or £2.50 Zavvi voucher?

Isn't anything I want on any of the sites so thought I'd see if anyone wanted them here. Gameplay is £5 off a minimum spend of £35, and it ends tommorow, just post in the thread with which one you'd like and I'll draw the winners from the random number generator site :-)

30 Comments

zavvi would be great thanks

I'd like the Zavvi voucher if possible. Ta muchly.

zavvi pleasee

The £2.50 Zavvi one would be great thanx! :thumbsup:

Zavvi please :thumbsup:

Would love the Zavvi one too please.

Zavvi voucher, please

Thank you

Its overly generous that your doing this

Zagg please

Zagg please, thanks!

zavvi please

Zavvi Please

would really appreciate a zavvi code, ta

zavvi if possible cheers

Gameplay please.

Zavvi please

zavvi or zaggs plz

Zagg Please

Zavvi please

zavvi please sir

Banned

Zavvi please

zavvi please

zavvi please

If I can still ask, zavvi please.... if not available anymore, would still like to thank you for your generosity....PMing you a smalll thank you token from my side....

zavvi please

Zavvi please, that would be brilliant thankyou

Enter me for Zavvi please

Original Poster

Ok, the winners are choc1969 for the Zavvi voucher and strike for the Zagg voucher. I just checked the Zavvi voucher and it says that it is invalid, seems that alot other people are having the same problem on here, so when I get one that actually works I'll PM you it sorry about that. Strike I'll PM you the code now :thumbsup:

GIANTHANDMAN;7527829

Ok, the winners are choc1969 for the Zavvi voucher and strike for the … Ok, the winners are choc1969 for the Zavvi voucher and strike for the Zagg voucher. I just checked the Zavvi voucher and it says that it is invalid, seems that alot other people are having the same problem on here, so when I get one that actually works I'll PM you it sorry about that. Strike I'll PM you the code now :thumbsup:

Wow, thanks :-D

No probs if you can't get one that works.....just nice to win :oops:

Original Poster

choc1969;7527903

Wow, thanks :-DNo probs if you can't get one that works.....just nice to … Wow, thanks :-DNo probs if you can't get one that works.....just nice to win :oops:

Hehe no problem, just sent a message through the 'contact us' bit. Never had a reply out of there before, will let you know when/ if I do
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3441250
    2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3347
    3. Best advert ever to be seen.2024
    4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1632

See more discussions