Anyone want a £5 voucher for virgin east cost trains?

Found 30th Dec 2017
Received a voucher through o2 priority which I will never use if anyone else wants it
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
I’d really appreciate it, if you still have it, as I need to book a train to Liverpool. I realise you’re not asking for anything in return, but I can give you a code for a free movie on Rakuten TV (Wuntu offer) of you want
melomanias3 h, 57 m ago

I’d really appreciate it, if you still have it, as I need to book a train t …I’d really appreciate it, if you still have it, as I need to book a train to Liverpool. I realise you’re not asking for anything in return, but I can give you a code for a free movie on Rakuten TV (Wuntu offer) of you want

Messaged you
And this is why the priority thing was such a clusterfu*k, because people went on to try to get vouchers they had no intention of ever using just because they were free.
melomanias5 h, 24 m ago

I’d really appreciate it, if you still have it, as I need to book a train t …I’d really appreciate it, if you still have it, as I need to book a train to Liverpool. I realise you’re not asking for anything in return, but I can give you a code for a free movie on Rakuten TV (Wuntu offer) of you want

I might be wrong, but I thought that line was operated by Virgin West Coast?
Edited by: "Uranus" 30th Dec 2017
eset1234541 m ago

And this is why the priority thing was such a clusterfu*k, because people …And this is why the priority thing was such a clusterfu*k, because people went on to try to get vouchers they had no intention of ever using just because they were free.

And i gave it to someone that can use it?
Uranus30th Dec 2017

I might be wrong, but I thought that line was operated by Virgin West …I might be wrong, but I thought that line was operated by Virgin West Coast?

I had already checked the journey on the Virgin East Coast website and it’s operated by them
“Bestard wrote:
I might be wrong, but I thought that line was operated by Virgin West Coast?”
melomanias34 m ago

I had already checked the journey on the Virgin East Coast website and …I had already checked the journey on the Virgin East Coast website and it’s operated by them

Actually, you’re right, it says on the confirmation details that it’s operated by Virgin West Coast, but I was able to book the journey on the Virgin East Coast website and deduct the voucher. Happy 😃
Edited by: "melomanias" 30th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants