Groups

Anyone want a Blyk invite code?

As said, I will get a £10 HMV voucher if I get at least one of you to sign up. However I have 5 invites altogether so might as well give em all away.
    Post here and I will PM you the code :D.
    Just wanna also say that if you do sign up, you get free calls and texts every month (borrowed from pikachu12)

11 Comments

Banned

we have had a few of these threads....

I know, maybe I should do one too.

i started these

pikachu12;2389714

i started these

Did you get your voucher? Is it online or in-store voucher btw?

Banned

i got a warning for something similar, isn't it called self promotion?

Abvance;2389729

Did you get your voucher? Is it online or in-store voucher btw?

nah haven't received my voucher yet, i hear from blyk it's an instore voucher

lumoruk;2389735

i got a warning for something similar, isn't it called self promotion?

i made it clear in my posts that i would receive a voucher and that this could benefit those 16-24 by getting free texts and calls

everyone wins

would love the £10 discount if i could please

but what excatly is Blyk as i`d love free text and calls but dont use my mobile much

Original Poster

pikachu12;2389741

i made it clear in my posts that i would receive a voucher and that this … i made it clear in my posts that i would receive a voucher and that this could benefit those 16-24 by getting free texts and callseveryone wins

True. It aint exactly self promotion as it is a one-off type of thing but a good few years for the other user. The £10 voucher is as if its free so might as well go for it.

Banned

pikachu12;2389741

i made it clear in my posts that i would receive a voucher and that this … i made it clear in my posts that i would receive a voucher and that this could benefit those 16-24 by getting free texts and callseveryone wins

and getting someone a free sky box isn't the same? just takes one person to report the thread to admin and it will be deleted with a warning or even a suspension

Original Poster

SUPERCOOLWILLOW;2389753

would love the £10 discount if i could pleasebut what excatly is Blyk as … would love the £10 discount if i could pleasebut what excatly is Blyk as i`d love free text and calls but dont use my mobile much

the £10 is for me Check out the website if you wanna know. If you want a code PM me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4872378
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27131
      3. GCSE Results day33
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions