Groups
    EXPIRED

anyone want a free 50p phone credit code

i've got a few 50p free phone credit codes if anyone wants one
    the one on the cans of drink for gimmecredit.co.uk

25 Comments

I will have one please - if they work on 3
    My daughter only uses her phone occasionally so to top up £10 a time seems a lot - wish they would do £5's!

yeah go on then pleasey

yes plz

if you have any left i would love one plz

x

anymore, if so me please.

Original Poster

all gone now when i get some more ill repost

Nom Nom Please

2 codes, be quick if you want em

lkyol5rj4v
    5thtmpomky

Banned

ide like one if you have any left please

sassie;6139570

ide like one if you have any left please

SHUT UP THERE MINE,I LUB YOU:oops:
    AWAITING PM SAYING TOUGH

Banned

faevilangel;6139569

2 codes, be quick if you want emlkyol5rj4v5thtmpomky

thank you, i used the 1st one x

thanks rep left

Thanks so much Sedge, leaving rep now

We wont start getting spam texts, will we?

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;6139758

Thanks so much Sedge, leaving rep nowWe wont start getting spam texts, … Thanks so much Sedge, leaving rep nowWe wont start getting spam texts, will we?

no my kids been using them they are on the cans of sprite and tango i think
    they havn't had any spam texts

sprite fanta and dr pepper it legit its not dodgy

the sedge;6139781

no my kids been using them they are on the cans of sprite and tango i … no my kids been using them they are on the cans of sprite and tango i think they havn't had any spam texts

Oh good, thanks again - my daughter is only 7 so deffo dont want her getting dodgy texts!
    Just used one, it says I can use 7 more

I have been looking for these but not seen any cans or bottles with them on, how long is the promotion on for???

30th october

if i get anymore bottles, i will add the codes to this thread

Still not seen any of these (although not had a chance to look last few days)

yeah i heard about these as well, only seen it on the orange fanta 500ml bottles a couple of times. So dont think that many of the cans or bottle have this promo.

I know there is a que for codes, but if any more become available could i also have 1. Thnx

As cheeky as it sounds, I would appreciate any spare codes too. I can't track down any of the promo cans, but I only had a look for the sprite ones as I'm fussy and don't like Dr Pepper or Fanta. If I get a code and then afterwards manage to buy the promo cans and have codes left over I will offer any spare up here.

sickly sweet;6249914

As cheeky as it sounds, I would appreciate any spare codes too. I can't … As cheeky as it sounds, I would appreciate any spare codes too. I can't track down any of the promo cans, but I only had a look for the sprite ones as I'm fussy and don't like Dr Pepper or Fanta. If I get a code and then afterwards manage to buy the promo cans and have codes left over I will offer any spare up here.

I would get any of them but just havent seen any, and I have been looking. Was out earlier and looked again, not one of them!

Just over a month left and still not seen one of these!

Maybe I will be able to get some when I go on holiday?

Managed to get 1 of these today!!!

Finally found a place that had them (was quite a distance from home) and they only had 1 bottle with this promotion on, were putting ordinary bottles out

At least I now know they exist!

Me please for O2 is possible.

Thanks, will leave rep.

No thank you

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
    2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions