oops..... no clicky link here :lol:

youd have thought thered have been a description of some sort

Banned

MinstrelMan;2537844

youd have thought thered have been a description of some sort

I guess she's too distraught, poor gal :x bet he's a right ass :lol:

omg lmao that is really weird someone is really desperate :w00t:

lol. I wonder wot he has done.

£5.00 BUY IT NOW...................... only £1.99 p&p I wonder what courier service she uses ? thats a fantastic postal charge ! .............. maybe he's smaller than he looks :?

Original Poster

twinks;2538447

:giggle: lmao well spotted baby, can i just ask what led you to the … :giggle: lmao well spotted baby, can i just ask what led you to the 'groom for sale' :w00t:;-)

lol was thinking about trading my other half in, but in reality my friend sent me an e-mail about it this morning

babyxxxxx;2538598

lol was thinking about trading my other half in, but in reality my friend … lol was thinking about trading my other half in, but in reality my friend sent me an e-mail about it this morning

For a minute I thought Yellowsticker had me up for sale ..:whistling: but then realised she could be that silly ...;-);-) :-D

GoDutchGo;2539174

For a minute I thought Yellowsticker had me up for sale ..:whistling: but … For a minute I thought Yellowsticker had me up for sale ..:whistling: but then realised she could be that silly ...;-) :-D

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... or could she?! anyway, u haven't made an honest woman of me yet ... hint hint ;-):whistling:

yellowsticker;2539190

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... or could she?! anyway, u haven't made an … hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... or could she?! anyway, u haven't made an honest woman of me yet ... hint hint ;-):whistling:

Talk about being stalked ... no peace for the wicked... and twinks the price had some 0000000 missing :giggle:

yellowsticker;2539190

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... or could she?! anyway, u haven't made an … hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... or could she?! anyway, u haven't made an honest woman of me yet ... hint hint ;-):whistling:

GoDutchGo;2539228

talk about being salked ... so peace for the wicked...

honeybumsweetcheeks.......... sort ur spellin out! lol ..........did I get ya all flustered?! :p:whistling:

twinks;2539193

noooo she wouldnt be that silly, she would have put a £10 starting price … noooo she wouldnt be that silly, she would have put a £10 starting price on you :w00t:

:shock: that much Twinks? :w00t:

its been removed from sale lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    yeah what was it????

A groom ... up for a few £'s .. with a buy now of £5.00 .. Thats what you can expect from Reading ... :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 1122
      2. breakfree holiday passwords67
      3. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…45
      4. Car park fine UKPC1419

See more discussions