Groups

Anyone want my £2 Starbucks EVoucher?

Logged on this morning and got it instantly but doubt i will use so if anyone wants it let me know

17 Comments

Me please. :-) Thanks!

Original Poster

PhoenixRising

Me please. :-) Thanks!

Will PM you now

Got it! Thanks very much!

Original Poster

PhoenixRising

Got it! Thanks very much!

No problem enjoy

will hop on this - I've also got one spare £2 voucher going. If anyone wants it let me know and I can offer the same

b_nar

will hop on this - I've also got one spare £2 voucher going. If anyone … will hop on this - I've also got one spare £2 voucher going. If anyone wants it let me know and I can offer the same

yes please, if still available :)))

will pm it you. enjoy!

b_nar

will pm it you. enjoy!

Lol, is there an official voucher trading thread? If not, we should perhaps start one!

PhoenixRising

Lol, is there an official voucher trading thread? If not, we should … Lol, is there an official voucher trading thread? If not, we should perhaps start one!

ok i'll offer to trade any future starbucks/itunes vouchers for a ps4/ipad mini or xbox

What can you actually buy in starbucks for £2? I dont like coffee so have no idea

Tea or the cakes? They have sandwiches, salads and all other things you'd find in a cafe. To be honest, I don't like their coffee either but the green tea is not bad.

Standi

What can you actually buy in starbucks for £2? I dont like coffee so have … What can you actually buy in starbucks for £2? I dont like coffee so have no idea

I paid £2.40 for half a cup of squirty cream with a bit of hot chocolate at the bottom of the cup.

Rhianne

I paid £2.40 for half a cup of squirty cream with a bit of hot chocolate … I paid £2.40 for half a cup of squirty cream with a bit of hot chocolate at the bottom of the cup.

My daughter would be delighted with that

b_nar

will pm it you. enjoy!

will do!
    thanks a bunch! very kind of you

if anyone else has a £2 starbucks voucher they don't need, would like one please so can treat my cousin on sunday if can pm, thanks again

Someone on another thread suggested giving them to a homeless person, as they could do with something warm or food to keep warm at this time of year.

Give it to a hobo
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona2395
      2. Any Xbox One news today?2356125
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?2289
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764158

See more discussions