Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone want my £5 voucher for harvester for free?

Got sent this for doing a survey but not going to visit my local anytime soon. Will give to a regular user of the site. First to comment gets it. I'll probably need your email to forward the voucher & code.

Here's the info

quick reminder that you still have until Saturday 19th July 2014 to use your £5 digital gift card. We look forward to welcoming you. To redeem simply:
    Visit any Harvester no later than Saturday 19th July 2014
    Print off this email or simply show it on your phone
    Show or give this email to your server before asking for your bill

ms & conditions 1) Your digital gift card may take up to 24 hours to arrive in your inbox. 2) You’re limited to one digital gift card even if you complete the survey more than once. 3) Digital gift card can’t be exchanged for cash or used as a cheque guarantee, credit, debit or charge card and is non-transferable. 4) No change can be given on purchases under the value of £5. 5) We will not be held liable for reimbursing you if this digital gift card is lost, stolen or deleted. 6) Valid only until Saturday 19th July 2014. 7) Voucher is valid at any Harvester. Digital gift card is valid either presented on a smart phone or printed out. 9) Your digital gift card code is unique and can’t be used more than once. 10) We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.

6 Comments

hi... Can I have it please

Original Poster

nishanttailor

hi... Can I have it please

Pm me your email

Gutted I missed this, very nice gesture OP xxx

Original Poster

hocka

Gutted I missed this, very nice gesture OP xxx

If I don't hear back off the first person I'll let you know

danyelle

If I don't hear back off the first person I'll let you know

That would be great, thank you!! xx

You can get the 9.99 meal deal for 4.99 , that's 3 courses and unlimited soft drink for a fiver , bargain

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland44
    2. Looking for mac book pro 15" deal?11
    3. Help please - pc issues712
    4. Google assistant notification45

See more discussions