Groups

Anyone want my Zavvi voucher? Only £2.50 but may be of use to someone!

Now changed to "who can come up with the best competition idea for this"!!!

13 Comments

offer it like i did or you can give me it :whistling:

Original Poster

Offer it..?
    Thought you'd gone to bed :-p

can i ahve it pweese

baffledsalmon;6671329

Offer it..?Thought you'd gone to bed :-p

im in bed now on my laptop :lol: will pm you back now

danny09;6671319

offer it like i did or you can give me it :whistling:

+1.

Y not offer it as a prize in some sort of Halloween comp-best pic or something?:thumbsup:

xbecky07x;6671332

can i ahve it pweese

you already have one

LoozR;6671335

+1.Y not offer it as a prize in some sort of Halloween comp-best pic or … +1.Y not offer it as a prize in some sort of Halloween comp-best pic or something?:thumbsup:

well said!!!!!!! that is a good idea actually why didn't i think of that :whistling:

me know but i lost mine =[ and need it now =[

xbecky07x;6671348

me know but i lost mine =[ and need it now =[

your friend will pm you back and you will have one lol

starsparkle2311;6671343

NOoooooooooooooo just give it to me,please:)

god SS, you tried bribing me :whistling: lol

starsparkle2311;6671357

lol, you little tinker, you should be in bed, good luck for tomorrow, … lol, you little tinker, you should be in bed, good luck for tomorrow, fingers crossed, eh?:thumbsup:

im in bed now on my laptop now lol, yeah lets hope i get the job its a group interview though and i've never had one of them lol

starsparkle2311;6671372

You'll be fine, just be you, and stay calm:thumbsup:

thanks i will do, im going to try and promote myself and prove im better than the other applicants

starsparkle2311;6671393

exactly, that's what you have to do, you are better than them, focus on … exactly, that's what you have to do, you are better than them, focus on that!!!:thumbsup:

will do i best get the job, its not anything big or great, its only something as an xmas temp so i have money for xmas lol

starsparkle2311;6671427

hey, a job is a job, doesn't matter what it is, we all need the money, … hey, a job is a job, doesn't matter what it is, we all need the money, you go for it, now get to bed, you need to be refreshed and ready:thumbsup:

yes ma'am lol, Night SS
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1117
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2871007
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814131
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp67

See more discussions