Groups

Anyone want Shantae and the Pirate's Curse or Affordable Space Adventures for Wii U?

Howdy there!

I've got a Humble Bundle Wii U code for both Shantae and the Pirate's Curse & Affordable Space Adventures that are surplus to needs (no Wii U & bought bundle for 3DS items - Shantae and RCR DX).

Just lemme know which you'd like, and i'll use rng in about an hour, when i'm able to get to the pc for reals to make two people happy.

8 Comments

I'll take them

No idea what they are but if they are for kids our boys would appreciate either. Thanks either way

would love shantae and the pirates curse

I'd happily find a good home for these via my weekly giveaways. No worries, if not, though.

Users wanting without even knowing what they are...

Well done TC on giving them away. I am sure Illusionary would put them to good use. X

Original Poster

Codes have been sent! Thanks for the interest

Johnny_boy

Users wanting without even knowing what they are...Well done TC on giving … Users wanting without even knowing what they are...Well done TC on giving them away. I am sure Illusionary would put them to good use. X

Didn't realise there were conditions to someone offering free games... I said if they were kids games I'd take them as kids don't care whether they know what they are. I'm glad you contribute so much to the site by the way.

Johnny_boy

Users wanting without even knowing what they are...Well done TC on giving … Users wanting without even knowing what they are...Well done TC on giving them away. I am sure Illusionary would put them to good use. X

​Tbh the user not knowing what they are isn't a bad thing compared to the brand new user above with 1 comment asking for a freebie. Doubt they'd be back anytime soon...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1519
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…1011
      3. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good77
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2760

See more discussions