1. Tes Deals
Groups

Anyone want these Tesco thank you vouchers?

These are the ones they gave out a while ago when you spent over a certain amount.

Can be used at Legoland, alton towers, chessington, dungeons, madame tussauds, thorpe park, sea life, warwick castle, M&Ds, flambards.

Need to be used by Oct 31st

I have 4 to give away to anyone that can use them

9 Comments

can i get them...

can i have one please?

Original Poster

francescaseaman;6384767

can i have one please?

Do you just need 1?

If so the other person can have the other 3

loobie;6384932

Do you just need 1?If so the other person can have the other 3

yes think so what exactly do they entitle me to,we are going to lego land,3 adults and 3 kids

Original Poster

Oh i forgot to add that, its 1 free entry when purchasing an adult ticket. So if you want you can have 3 of them to get you 3 free entries. Just go in seperately through the entrance.

Seeing as you used your manners you can have as many as you like xx

many thanks Hun will save us some pennies,going for daughters 3rd bday xx

loobie;6385616

Oh i forgot to add that, its 1 free entry when purchasing an adult … Oh i forgot to add that, its 1 free entry when purchasing an adult ticket. So if you want you can have 3 of them to get you 3 free entries. Just go in seperately through the entrance. Seeing as you used your manners you can have as many as you like xx

funny isnt it that 'free currency' is rarely used :roll: the lack of manners nowadays really gets on my pips :x

Original Poster

francescaseaman;6385851

many thanks Hun will save us some pennies,going for daughters 3rd bday xx

Will pm you for address xx

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;6386024

funny isnt it that 'free currency' is rarely used :roll: the lack of … funny isnt it that 'free currency' is rarely used :roll: the lack of manners nowadays really gets on my pips :x

Ditto :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions