Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone want this 2 for 1 cinema voucher

To see Valentines Day at the Odeon cinema.

Present this voucher at the box office of any Odeon cinema showing Valentines Day between 22nd Feb- 11th March 2010 and get one free ticket when you purchase another ticket of equal or greater value.

10 Comments

Original Poster

If anybody can make use of it post here and then pm me your addy and i will post it out to you

Banned

Hi sweetie,

It is very kind of you to do this.

This is what this site should be about.

Helping each other.

I have repped you for your kindness x x

That'd be great,many thanks. Can't pm u from this phn,but will do so later,if someone does'nt get in 1st.

Original Poster

PhilthyPhil;7707446

That'd be great,many thanks. Can't pm u from this phn,but will do so … That'd be great,many thanks. Can't pm u from this phn,but will do so later,if someone does'nt get in 1st.

No probs,you were the first to post saying you wanted it so it's yours:thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;7707442

Hi sweetie,It is very kind of you to do this.This is what this site … Hi sweetie,It is very kind of you to do this.This is what this site should be about.Helping each other.I have repped you for your kindness x x

I'd rather it get used than go to waste:thumbsup:

Banned

deb8z;7707456

I'd rather it get used than go to waste:thumbsup:

I do the same :thumbsup:

if its still available i'll take it please

Thank you Deb8z, I'll pm u after 3pm when I finish work,& add to your rep for you, can't do much from this phn (G1).
    Hope you have a great valentines,when it comes & someone spoils you!
    Hope one day to help someone else,via this site.
    Spread the love,lol.

Original Poster

nkje02;7707492

if its still available i'll take it please

I'll expire this now,if i don't hear back from Phil later tonight,it's yours:thumbsup:

deb8z;7707523

I'll expire this now,if i don't hear back from Phil later tonight,it's … I'll expire this now,if i don't hear back from Phil later tonight,it's yours:thumbsup:

ok thanks :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?3255
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231365
      3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1414
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues11

See more discussions