Groups

Anyone want to do Left 4 Dead Co-op (Xbox 360) ?

Played the demo yesterday and it's great but it's even better with friends (played with 'noob'). Will be playing it later today and during the week, so if you want to play co-op post your gamertag here.

Gamertags:
    InnerSinner
    CreepZero
    ODirtyB 69

Add the people on this list and I'll update the list when I get more GTs.

7 Comments

Banned

I will play later when I have had a go...left it downloading last night...added you already get Noob to add me too

Original Poster

ODB_69;3439898

I will play later when I have had a go...left it downloading last … I will play later when I have had a go...left it downloading last night...added you already get Noob to add me too

What was your GT, so I can put you on the list for others to add you.

Banned

Abvance;3440236

What was your GT, so I can put you on the list for others to add you.

ODirtyB 69

Original Poster

ODB_69;3440300

ODirtyB 69

Are you sure there's a space there? Yesterday I tried with and without and even with _ and it said GT doesn't exist, I can check later if you've already added me.

Banned

Abvance;3440370

Are you sure there's a space there? Yesterday I tried with and without … Are you sure there's a space there? Yesterday I tried with and without and even with _ and it said GT doesn't exist, I can check later if you've already added me.

Yeah thats defo me...I added u last night so when u go online you'll see

Original Poster

Come on guys, I know there's a lot of Xbox 360 players here, don't you want to shoot zombies together?

Original Poster

last chance before I start playing in a bit...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions