Expired

anyone want to gameshare on xbox one

Found 30th Mar 2016
I have the division looking for fallout 4 or black ops 3
Community Updates
13 Comments
I got fall out how dya game share
Search it on YouTube I go first then I'll give the division, Instagram or Twitter ?
gaming_pirate

I got fall out how dya game share

I'll go first you give me acc details then I give you my details then we both get fallout 4 and the division Instagram or Twitter ?
Be very careful who you gameshare with guys as you are allowing somebody access to all your personal info including debit card info, I would only recommend you share with somebody you trust 100% like a family member or close friend, not somebody who you spoken to in a couple of messages on hukd
As long as you have deleted all of your personal info off the system all should be good..

Just remember your log in details and all your info about the account. Because if anyone decides to change your password its bloody hard work to sort it out if you haven't got the correct info.

Also have your serial number of your machine ready for customer service ready. Just a little info as I've been there and done that should we say.

johnwillowlfc

Be very careful who you gameshare with guys as you are allowing somebody … Be very careful who you gameshare with guys as you are allowing somebody access to all your personal info including debit card info, I would only recommend you share with somebody you trust 100% like a family member or close friend, not somebody who you spoken to in a couple of messages on hukd

It's a second acc
FantaPlayz

It's a second acc

Maybe it is, however the other person who you are trading may not be and they don't know you personally
Yes but I'm going to tell the guy to make a second acc so no risk
I'll leave it
gaming_pirate

I'll leave it

You can go first
No sorry I didn't realise I had to share my account
I strongly advise you do not "game share" with a stranger you have met online. They can easily change your gamertag to another email address stealing your content. They can make purchases using your credit card if you have one on file. Also personal information is stored on your account and easily accessible. Your full name, home address, billing information, date of birth. Your making yourself a target for potential fraud.
OP, please state where in MS terms this is allowed.

Send via report for review.

Thread locked.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants