Anyone want to share a Simply Piano family account?

Posted 17th Sep 2021
Thinking about getting a Simply Piano subscription, but seems quite expensive, especially when I don't know how long it's likely to be used for.

Is anyone interested in sharing an account? That would make it a bit more justifiable in getting it.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
40 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Might be interested how much each would it be?
  2. Avatar
    Author
    nora_girl17/09/2021 20:27

I think it's £120 per year, and from what I found out when I found a prevous thread it's up to 5 accounts.

You can get shorter periods, but the monthly cost is higher.

Ideally it be great to split this with 5 people (assuming that is how many can use it) , as I'm not sure how fair it would be on either of us just splitting in two, and I just wouldn't want to ask you to give only 1/5th of the cost and I have to pay 4/5ths, it just wouldn't be worth the hassle.

I think it needs to be at least 3 people (including me) , ideally 4, with it all shared equally to make it worthwhile.
  3. Avatar
    Will keep an eye on post to see if anybody else is interested
  4. Avatar
    I might be interested
  5. Avatar
    Author
    allsa00118/09/2021 11:25

I might be interested

That's great, hopefully then it might be 3 of us, making it £40 per year/account.

I've also asked our friends who's daughter is also doing panio lessons with ours, they haven't responded yet, but if they are interested too it would make the accounts £30 per year.

Im pretty sure there can be 5 accounts, and if I was to get a fifth person involved I would refund all others the difference (it might be pro-rata as depending when and if we can find someone to else.)
  6. Avatar
    Author
    If it helps, this video gave me the inspiration to look into this more.

Yes I can see after a time when can read sheet music it may not be required, but if it helps then may be worth the cost.
  7. Avatar
    Thank you, let us know when you would like to start
  8. Avatar
    Author
    So I've asked my friend and oringally stated that he was interested, but might have changed his mind due to the cost still - so I'm unsure if he will join or not - I will give it a week and ask again.

I have a 1 month trial that I'm going to use for the moment (3 weeks left) , but after that I'm still interested in doing an account share.

I've been on their online chat to ask a few things and ask if there are any discounts - they have offered a 25% discount on the annual plan (I'm assuming that is still £125 as per the prices I see elsewhere with the discount should hopefully bring it down to £90).

So if that is the case, and three of us to it, it would work out to £30 each for the year.

I would need to be 100% sure of the price before I agree it with everyone, and that the 25% discount is still valid.

Would you both still be interested ( @nora_girl @allsa001 ) it was £30 each? With a view that if others joined later you would get your share of it back.

If so, I will sort this out in a couple of weeks once my trial has finished.
    Edited by: "Bob24601" 21st Sep 2021
  9. Avatar
    Thank you for the response, I would still be interested.
  10. Avatar
    I am interested. My kid wants to learn. Is anyone have spare account and how much etc. please PM me . Thanks.
  11. Avatar
    Author
    sant78710/10/2021 20:13

I am interested. My kid wants to learn. Is anyone have spare account and …I am interested. My kid wants to learn. Is anyone have spare account and how much etc. please PM me . Thanks.

Its not been setup yet, still trying to see if my daughter is interested in it.

Im only interested sharing if I can get it for the lower amount and that I can find at least two others to share equally (even better if I can find more).

But I'm also not going to setup anything for the next couple of weeks either as trying to see if my daughter will use it - been delayed as too much else going on over the last few weeks.

I will keep you updated.
  12. Avatar
    Hi I am definitely interested happy to subscribe asap:)
  13. Avatar
    Hi guys any update? I would like to sign soon? If not can you please help with any discount code you may have?
  14. Avatar
    I’m in too
  15. Avatar
    I am interested too , count me in please.

thanx
  16. Avatar
    I would be interested too
  17. Avatar
    I am interested, too. Please advise how it works.
  18. Avatar
    I will purchase a family account also if people are interested.
  19. Avatar
    I have now subscribed. Message me directly
  20. Avatar
    anonymous_m21/11/2021 04:13

Hi, i want to join your suscription.

can you write me a message.
    thansk
  21. Avatar
    Piano/guitar/ukulele beginners should also check out the Yousician deal £12 for a year via Turkish VPN - think the deal may expire end of tomorrow

hotukdeals.com/dea…648
  22. Avatar
    meyss26/11/2021 18:10

Hi,I am interested !

I am interested

anonymous_m21/11/2021 04:13

could you please write me. I am interested in too
    Edited by: "gul.simsek" 9th Dec 2021
  23. Avatar
    Me too! Not sure if I missed the boat thou
  24. Avatar
    nora_girl17/09/2021 20:27

I have bought for my daughter yesterday 1year I can share for £35 with you or other people
  25. Avatar
    kendzi119/12/2021 10:14

I have bought for my daughter yesterday 1year I can share for £35 with you …I have bought for my daughter yesterday 1year I can share for £35 with you or other people

I am interested in . I wrote my what's up number but it is deleted by admin. I saw the annual plan is £104.99 now if possible can I Please pay £20? and how I can reach you?
    Thank you
    Edited by: "gul.simsek" 1st Jan
  26. Avatar
    kendzi119/12/2021 10:14

I have bought for my daughter yesterday 1year I can share for £35 with you …I have bought for my daughter yesterday 1year I can share for £35 with you or other people

I'm interested in sharing, please reach out
  27. Avatar
    Hookdeal is not allowing me to send you a private message
  28. Avatar
    Joco8402/01/2022 20:11

I'm interested in sharing, please reach out

I am interested as well for my daughter
  29. Avatar
    Is anyone looking for an extra share. Daughter is interested.
  30. Avatar
    Yes you can write me at awokosefr at gmail dot com
    a-nic26/01/2022 22:00

Is anyone looking for an extra share. Daughter is interested.

31. Avatar
    I’m interested in joining an account
  32. Avatar
    Also interested if anybody is still looking to share?

Not convinced my daughter is going to stick it out, shame the trial is only 7 days, but happy to contribute towards a year as a minimum term potentially
  33. Avatar
    I’ve signed up for a 7 day trial today and if my daughter does look like she will be using it then I’ll be signing up for a year. Happy to split the cost with whoever wants to go in on it
  34. Avatar
    If we can get a few more we could split it with one slot each ?
  35. Avatar
    I am interested folks. are there anyone who are happy to share cost for 3 month/6 month/1 year?
  36. Avatar
    well my daughter seems to be using it. I've signed up for a year (as of yesterday) so I'm happy to split the cost with anyone who wants to join and take up a remaining slot. Bonus seems to be that you can also learn the guitar for free on the same sub.
  37. Avatar
    mkc2bad22/02/2022 17:35

well my daughter seems to be using it. I've signed up for a year (as of …well my daughter seems to be using it. I've signed up for a year (as of yesterday) so I'm happy to split the cost with anyone who wants to join and take up a remaining slot. Bonus seems to be that you can also learn the guitar for free on the same sub.

We'll do it, are you looking to split two or three way? I forgot to look back for replies.
  38. Avatar
    HollaX27/02/2022 13:25

We'll do it, are you looking to split two or three way? I forgot to look …We'll do it, are you looking to split two or three way? I forgot to look back for replies.

I can't DM anyone - if you message me we can sort it out. Happy to split at £30 per person
Post a comment
Discussions
Top Merchants