Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Anyone want to share Spotify Premium Spotify account?

Posted 13th Jan
So the best Spotify account plan is the one that lets up to 6 people use - who wants to share?
£14.99 for up to 6 accounts/ per month.
£14.99 divided between 6 people works out at £2.50 (technically its 2.4983rec)
So thats £2.50 a month for Spotify premium!
I'd ask please that 6 months worth (£2.50 X 6 = £15) could be paid up front to avoid admin headaches Let me know if you'd be up for it, will only do it once 6 people are involved
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Just a heads up Tidal Hi-Fi bought using Turkish VPN is about this price and it's streets ahead on sound quality.
I would be interested, I was on similar share account for 2 years with another HUKD member, but admin decided to close it.
Would be interested in a sub thanks.
Would be intrested also
I was in a similar group for two years, which was formed on here by a member but ended with no info given as to why, so would welcome the chance to be on board again.
OllieSt13/01/2020 20:47

Just a heads up Tidal Hi-Fi bought using Turkish VPN is about this price …Just a heads up Tidal Hi-Fi bought using Turkish VPN is about this price and it's streets ahead on sound quality.

Thanks thats really interesting..only problem is my bank would cost to convert the money into Turkish lira
kaviorsky13/01/2020 22:00

I would be interested, I was on similar share account for 2 years with …I would be interested, I was on similar share account for 2 years with another HUKD member, but admin decided to close it.

thats great, lets hope we can get this sorted before they close this discussion!
We've got a 6th person sorted If you could all email me as soon as you get chance, that'd be great thanks guys. Just letting you know I'm currently finishing a contract I already have with Spotify that will end on the 6th Feb, so will only be able to get premium again on that date. If anyone isn't happy to wait that long, no worries. It escaped my mind to put that information in the original comment. Just let me know so I can replace you Sorry about that! hope it doesn't cause too much inconvenience
lotte0314/01/2020 14:08

Comment deleted

Email sent

I’m happy to wait , I am on Deezer free trial at the moment so please just remind me near to 6th if feb.

Thanks
Edited by: "kaviorsky" 14th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions