Anyone want to swap a £5 Zavvi voucher for an Amazon voucher?

12 replies
Found 17th Mar 2009
£5 Zavvi voucher up for trade for an Amazon one. Thanks

This voucher code was freely given to me, and no money was paid for it, or being asked for it... It is up for trade for any Amazon voucher or code that one has freely received, or aquired, to same or near enough value. This request does not affect your statutory rights.
- rehydrated

12 Comments

These was free. so really your not aloud to sell them.

Original Poster

Sell? Show me the price I am asking? Or did I forget to put the price in? Or is there no price?
For TRADE. Please read before just typing pish.

rehydrated;4666546

Sell? Show me the price I am asking? Or did I forget to put the price in? … Sell? Show me the price I am asking? Or did I forget to put the price in? Or is there no price?For TRADE. Please read before just typing pish :whistling:

I think he means you can't trade something that is free for something that wasn't unless it was or who knows.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I have been given 3 Amazon vouchers for free before... So if someone has been given an Amazon voucher for free, and wants to trade for another voucher, they are not able to do this? I usually just let the mods do their job, rather than trying to regulate the interweb.

Adam2050;4666553

I think he means you can't trade something that is free for something … I think he means you can't trade something that is free for something that wasn't unless it was or who knows.:thumbsup:

yeah but some are free...thus could be argued...however i believe there is no precedent for this as of yet.

It;s abit like when they gived amazon vouchers out on here YOURE NOT ALOUD TO SELL OR TRADE THEM. only give them away free.

awoodhall2003;4666594

yeah but some are free...thus could be argued...however i believe there … yeah but some are free...thus could be argued...however i believe there is no precedent for this as of yet.

Yep I believe so too.:thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

rehydrated;4666546

Sell? Show me the price I am asking? Or did I forget to put the price in? … Sell? Show me the price I am asking? Or did I forget to put the price in? Or is there no price?For TRADE. Please read before just typing pish.

As per rules.........even trades must have a valid asking price displayed.

supermod

As these are both 'Free' items that you wish to swap, I've moved this thread to MISC, thanks.

Original Poster

TY Sig. Glad someone around here knows what they're talking about :thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

£5 voucher code is here for anyone that wants one. hotukdeals.com/ite…-z/

that free £5 link isnt viable for some reason
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75857
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions