Anyone want to take on Amazon for Chocolates?

Found 13th Oct 2017
Not going to post this "deal" but noticed a misprice. Terrys All Gold Chocolate 3 pack is £4.50 Add on item. However the selection for 3 pack is blank but
the price is for 6 pack for £4.50

£1.50 per pack is available from Morrisons.

Chances are the 3 pack will be delivered but you could get some credit from Customer service or even the 6 packs delivered.

2812394-8yLWM.jpg

click me for the Amazon page

Just posting if anyone wants to take on Amazon.
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
You'll get 3 packs and they'll probably say it was meant to be 3 packs, the item description says 3 packs when selecting 6
@shabbird
hey when hen does it say it will be delivered for you? Soonest I can't get is Feb!?
LeahsMintytoutou1 m ago

@shabbird hey when hen does it say it will be delivered for you? Soonest I …@shabbird hey when hen does it say it will be delivered for you? Soonest I can't get is Feb!?

Ignore that lol I found it on 28th of October too .. I'll just send em back if they only send 3
LeahsMintytoutou35 m ago

Ignore that lol I found it on 28th of October too .. I'll just send …Ignore that lol I found it on 28th of October too .. I'll just send em back if they only send 3

Take screenshot and worth to haggle with customer service.
shabbird3 m ago

Take screenshot and worth to haggle with customer service.

Thanks yeah I will but I'll send bk if no joy. I took a screenshot as evidence lol.. I do that with everything. My camera is full of alsorts of "proof" photos just incase I need them
just had mine delivered, only 3 turned up, cs refunded in full though, no need to return either. So free chocolate, thanks op
matthew_legend24 m ago

just had mine delivered, only 3 turned up, cs refunded in full though, no …just had mine delivered, only 3 turned up, cs refunded in full though, no need to return either. So free chocolate, thanks op

Amazon are great like this. I had an android box which I bought at 99% discount for review purposes. Few weeks ago, Amazon emailed me to say that it may be dangerous, and I should dispose of it - they would refund without me returning the item. Couple of days later, I received the full price of the item as a refund as a 'goodwill gesture'.
Not only am I now £50 up, I'm still using the android box 😁
matthew_legend24 m ago

just had mine delivered, only 3 turned up, cs refunded in full though, no …just had mine delivered, only 3 turned up, cs refunded in full though, no need to return either. So free chocolate, thanks op

yay result. nice one. Enjoy your free chocs
LeahsMintytoutou2 h, 46 m ago

Thanks yeah I will but I'll send bk if no joy. I took a screenshot as …Thanks yeah I will but I'll send bk if no joy. I took a screenshot as evidence lol.. I do that with everything. My camera is full of alsorts of "proof" photos just incase I need them

Nice one. we have already seen a result for free chocs so fingers crossed.
fivegoldstars8 m ago

Amazon are great like this. I had an android box which I bought at 99% …Amazon are great like this. I had an android box which I bought at 99% discount for review purposes. Few weeks ago, Amazon emailed me to say that it may be dangerous, and I should dispose of it - they would refund without me returning the item. Couple of days later, I received the full price of the item as a refund as a 'goodwill gesture'. Not only am I now £50 up, I'm still using the android box 😁

Nice result. Similar to you. I bought a £70 CPU from Amazon just said keep it and refunded me the
full cost. . Just keep an eye on the box if the problem is overheating as 5+ years ago, I had a cheapo Argos freeview box that caught fire.
Edited by: "shabbird" 14th Oct 2017
shabbird48 m ago

Nice result. Similar to you. I bought a £70 CPU from Amazon just said keep …Nice result. Similar to you. I bought a £70 CPU from Amazon just said keep it and refunded me the full cost. . Just keep an eye on the box if the problem is overheating as 5+ years ago, I had a cheapo Argos freeview box that caught fire.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but there was a Trading Standards alert about one particular box which suddenly seemed to get extended to anything which ran Kodi. Now I'm not saying that this was some kind of ploy to help out FACT after it became clear that their latest campaign fell flat, but I do wonder why the recall didn't extend to other devices which use the same generic 5v adapter.
fivegoldstars4 m ago

I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but there was a Trading Standards …I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but there was a Trading Standards alert about one particular box which suddenly seemed to get extended to anything which ran Kodi. Now I'm not saying that this was some kind of ploy to help out FACT after it became clear that their latest campaign fell flat, but I do wonder why the recall didn't extend to other devices which use the same generic 5v adapter.

true.. you never know how powerful this lobby are. I remember almost every day before the football season started,
in the rupert murdoch paper, it was all how they will stop everyone, fines etc.. Not a surprise, they wanted people to get sky.
just got mine too, same result, keep and full refund

thanks
athunder4 m ago

just got mine too, same result, keep and full refund :)thanks

Nice one
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants