Expired

Anyone wanting a argos reservation code for a Go Go Hamster at Glasgow Stockwell Street. Needs to be collected Today/Tomorrow. (2 Available)

Found 27th Nov 2009
I have 2 seperate reservation codes for Argos Stockwell Street, Glasgow. Both are for 1 Go Go Hamster. They need to be collected today/tomorrow. I managed to get 2 reserved in Argos, East Kilbride which is closer for me.

18 Comments

I dont need one, but how nice of you! On another site i use someone is selling a reservation code for £5!

should be in misc.

Original Poster

meandmygirls;7023420

I dont need one, but how nice of you! On another site i use someone is … I dont need one, but how nice of you! On another site i use someone is selling a reservation code for £5!

Thats awful!

awoodhall2003;7023431

should be in misc.

Sorry wasn't sure where to put it

i would realy like these for my daughter but unfortunatly i live the opposite end of the country to you in southampton.

Hi, I would love the two reservation codes if you don't mind. I've been trying everywhere to get two hamsters and a house for my six year old twins with no joy. I'd be able to go to Glasgow tomorrow, its not too far. First time i've used this so hope i've done it right!

I would love the reservation number, been trying to get my two kids these for xmas. Cant afford the crazy prices on ebay though.

Let me know asap as I can pick them up tomorrow

Original Poster

Goingmad;7024214

Hi, I would love the two reservation codes if you don't mind. I've been … Hi, I would love the two reservation codes if you don't mind. I've been trying everywhere to get two hamsters and a house for my six year old twins with no joy. I'd be able to go to Glasgow tomorrow, its not too far. First time i've used this so hope i've done it right!

weechristo;7024425

I would love the reservation number, been trying to get my two kids these … I would love the reservation number, been trying to get my two kids these for xmas. Cant afford the crazy prices on ebay though.Let me know asap as I can pick them up tomorrow

Probably fairer if I offer you both a code each. Let me know if you are still interested and I will PM code.

pallan;7024548

Probably fairer if I offer you both a code each. Let me know if you are … Probably fairer if I offer you both a code each. Let me know if you are still interested and I will PM code.

repped ur kindness

Original Poster

critster;7024157

i would realy like these for my daughter but unfortunatly i live the … i would realy like these for my daughter but unfortunatly i live the opposite end of the country to you in southampton.

Keep trying argos throughout day. I reseved these two this morning as my local (East Kilbride) argos was showing as out of stock. Then this afternoon when I checked 5 were available to collect. Good Luck!

No problem, that sounds fair. Means I'm a bit closer, only have one more hamster and the wee house thing to find! Thanks very much.

pallan;7024548

Probably fairer if I offer you both a code each. Let me know if you are … Probably fairer if I offer you both a code each. Let me know if you are still interested and I will PM code.

i'll have one of the codes please if they are still availible?
ma neice will love me if i get her 1 :santa:

Original Poster

magicbeans;7024564

repped ur kindness

Awww shucks :oops:

Repped yours! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Goingmad;7024584

No problem, that sounds fair. Means I'm a bit closer, only have one more … No problem, that sounds fair. Means I'm a bit closer, only have one more hamster and the wee house thing to find! Thanks very much.

oooh good luck! keep checking argos and toys r us. They seem to be getting stock daily.:gift:

thegazman;7024592

i'll have one of the codes please if they are still availible?ma neice … i'll have one of the codes please if they are still availible?ma neice will love me if i get her 1 :santa:

first refusal to weechristo as they posted first but if not its all yours :santa:

pallan;7024635

oooh good luck! keep checking argos and toys r us. They seem to be … oooh good luck! keep checking argos and toys r us. They seem to be getting stock daily.:gift:first refusal to weechristo as they posted first but if not its all yours :santa:

all sounds hunky doray.very kind in the first place :thumbsup:

Thanks for your kindness, I will happily have one :-)

Takes me one closer to getting the wee ones sorted!

PM me the code and thanks again :-)

Original Poster

weechristo;7024676

Thanks for your kindness, I will happily have one :-)Takes me one closer … Thanks for your kindness, I will happily have one :-)Takes me one closer to getting the wee ones sorted!PM me the code and thanks again :-)

Goingmad;7024584

No problem, that sounds fair. Means I'm a bit closer, only have one more … No problem, that sounds fair. Means I'm a bit closer, only have one more hamster and the wee house thing to find! Thanks very much.

Both codes now sent via PM x

Original Poster

thegazman;7024667

all sounds hunky doray.very kind in the first place :thumbsup:

Sorry I couldnt help gazman. I am on argos everyday... I have the hamsters but need the accessories! If I see any hamsters I will reserve one for you x

pallan;7024748

Sorry I couldnt help gazman. I am on argos everyday... I have the … Sorry I couldnt help gazman. I am on argos everyday... I have the hamsters but need the accessories! If I see any hamsters I will reserve one for you x

hey don't be silly.thanks anyway.i'll keep searching.x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678
    2. Which wall design do you like best?11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769651
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35114

See more discussions