Anyone watch Coach Trip?

12 replies
Found 19th Jun 2009
Aren't the places they go REALLY boring? I would hate to be on that trip!

1. Misc
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Watch
12 Comments

Original Poster

jellybaby22;5539382

I watch it....and I had noticed how crap the places are........tbh so are … I watch it....and I had noticed how crap the places are........tbh so are most of the people onthe show though....:lol:

OMG Anne and Mark - the most BORING people ever! And I cant stand Tracey

Who wouldn't want to roll their own strudel, or ride a very slow ferris wheel?

Original Poster

eca07mc;5539415

Who wouldn't want to roll their own strudel, or ride a very slow ferris … Who wouldn't want to roll their own strudel, or ride a very slow ferris wheel?

hahahaha just looks like so much fun!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;5539418

:lol: they are like the people you meet on package holidays...the ones … :lol: they are like the people you meet on package holidays...the ones you have to avoid making eye contact with for a fortnight.....:lol:

Think I would NEVER go on a package holiday then!

show is soo boring

Original Poster

jellybaby22;5539437

not that I have ever been on a package holiday......:whistling: … not that I have ever been on a package holiday......:whistling: obviously Im waaay to classy for that....just wat I have heard.....:oops:

Haha Jelly Baby! I believe you ;-)

Original Poster

phatboy123;5539446

show is soo boring

No I love it!!!!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5539463

+1:thumbsup:

Good I am not alone! Its car crash tv really but I just love all the catty comments!

starsparkle2311;5539463

+1:thumbsup:

I just find all the fat english folk annoying, constantly moaning about the food ect.

apart from that the show is okay

He is great!!! He is sooooo camp!!! I love him..............................This is the third season already!! Where has everyone been??? LOL;-):thumbsup::)

I have only started watching it since I got my HD recorder. There are lots of repeated and boring bits which I just skip through. I do enjoy it, like most things (love Come dine with me as well.........I am totally sad), it is all in the editing.

The 2 Gipton ladies this week were cringeworthy, total embarrassment.

I record most of my progs now because I just don't have the patience to sit through a full prog anymore!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions