Groups

Anyone watch hustle on bbc?

I wonder if anyone is "grifter" in HUKD?

That episode tonight was awesome..

I feel like starting my own group of grifters, any advice from previous experience?

" =] "

7 Comments

Original Poster

Drr....Guess not. =[

i watched it lol was realy gd!!

I wish I was a grifter, they do some good things

Banned

We are all grifters, Constantly looking for ways to legally get goods for nowt from companys

Original Poster

livingthelife07;7428086

I wish I was a grifter, they do some good things

Lol, those sorta things always make me think those Cons are sooo cooool!
    Damn.. If only..

lottysdad08;7428175

We are all grifters, Constantly looking for ways to legally get goods … We are all grifters, Constantly looking for ways to legally get goods for nowt from companys

Nicely Said!

I watched it.

The beginning Kylie sequence was filmed in Birmingham, next to the mailbox underneath the bridge. Next door to the Axis offices too. Pass the place every day and saw this being filmed many months ago - although I didn't stop and watch. Gutted!

Original Poster

highguyuk;7428406

I watched it.The beginning Kylie sequence was filmed in Birmingham, next … I watched it.The beginning Kylie sequence was filmed in Birmingham, next to the mailbox underneath the bridge. Next door to the Axis offices too. Pass the place every day and saw this being filmed many months ago - although I didn't stop and watch. Gutted!

Ouch! You coulda had some of the cut too =P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2385
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3981668
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2342
      4. What is there free to do in your town?1929

See more discussions