Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone watch supernatural the 6th series?

Just wondered if anyone watched Supernatural the 6th series the other night and what you thought?

6 Comments

I did. I LOVE Supernatural but this was a very weak episode. Hopefully it'll pick up but I'm worried the series was better left after the end of the last one.

i've not watched it yet, but my sister was telling me how much she was drooling over dean!

Original Poster

hypnoticstate

I did. I LOVE Supernatural but this was a very weak episode. Hopefully … I did. I LOVE Supernatural but this was a very weak episode. Hopefully it'll pick up but I'm worried the series was better left after the end of the last one.

Snap I was thinking this, I hope they don't ruin it, bit of a lame return by Sam. Still looking forward to nxt week though

I dunno how they can top the last season. If they bring in aliens I will switch it off lol.

Some story is building up.. lets see what happens.

i still have it to watch, but i love the show!

Banned

I enjoyed it as always. Rarely seen a bad episode, even the lesser episodes are usually a lot of fun.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767275
      2. What would be HELL to you?55
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117

See more discussions