Anyone watch that britains heroes thing the other night?

Found 9th Oct 2009
what was the start of that girl who got into hot bath?
Who started the bath?

1. Misc
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Watch
21 Comments

that wern't crap mate, was a good show, you should show appreciation to people like that!

Original Poster

danny09;6523816

that wern't crap mate, was a good show, you should show appreciation to … that wern't crap mate, was a good show, you should show appreciation to people like that!

sorry re phrased it as "thing" :whistling:

danny09;6523816

that wern't crap mate, was a good show, you should show appreciation to … that wern't crap mate, was a good show, you should show appreciation to people like that!

we do,however your location means you cannot be taken seriously:)

good morning

Her mum started running the bath if thats what you mean?

boothy;6523833

we do,however your location means you cannot be taken seriously:)good … we do,however your location means you cannot be taken seriously:)good morning

it can be taken seriously, especially if you understand why im so annoyed at a certain person because of what they have done.

Original Poster

magough;6523839

Her mum started running the bath if thats what you mean?

So her mum ran the bath? and then the girl let the other girl get in the hot bath...and now she a hero? am i the only person thinking WTF?

Without sounding harsh, I couldnt believe that the mum went on stage with the girls. The mum ran a bath with just hot boiling water then pi$$ed off downstairs and the little girl feel in bath. Also on reconstruction thing it shows mum going upstairs when she heres screaming and then she just stood still at the bathroom door and waitied till the dad (who was asleep) jumped out of bed and he ran to bathroom and got them out. I was thinking well its not bad enough that she was sooo irresponceable but yet to then stand there and not get them out well thats beyond me. Good job Dad was about.

Did Peter Petrelli win anything?

Tha baby jumped in the bath and the older child jumped in after her to get her out...So yeah she is a hero!

lindauk;6523874

Tha baby jumped in the bath and the older child jumped in after her to … Tha baby jumped in the bath and the older child jumped in after her to get her out...So yeah she is a hero!

Thats the way i understood it?

Yes lthe older sister was a hero she tried to get her out but dad ended up pulling them out , but mum didnt do jack, she shouldnt have been allowed on stage!

hassony;6523872

Did Peter Petrelli win anything?

Genius:thumbsup:

I must admit. When I was watching it I was thinking what the **** is the mum doing.
For a start who runs boiling hot water into a bath when you have children about. I run both taps at the same time and check the water temperature.
The eldest child was a hero for jumping in the scolding hot bath to help her little sister. More than what can be said for the mum who stood there screaming. It wasnt until the dad got out of bed that he got both girls out of the bath. I see the Dad wasnt on the show. Wonder if he has left the wife as I did say to my wife that I'm not sure if I could forgive her if she had done this and aiding in the permenent disfigurement of the child.

from my experience women tend to be useless in situations like that, I don't think you can judge her for standing there and screaming, she was stupid for putting in the boiling hot water in the bath and leaving the kids in the first place

so were the kids permenantly harmed?

Johniemac;6523984

I must admit. When I was watching it I was thinking what the **** is the … I must admit. When I was watching it I was thinking what the **** is the mum doing.For a start who runs boiling hot water into a bath when you have children about. I run both taps at the same time and check the water temperature.The eldest child was a hero for jumping in the scolding hot bath to help her little sister. More than what can be said for the mum who stood there screaming. It wasnt until the dad got out of bed that he got both girls out of the bath. I see the Dad wasnt on the show. Wonder if he has left the wife as I did say to my wife that I'm not sure if I could forgive her if she had done this and aiding in the permenent disfigurement of the child.

My point exactly, well said. See how mum was on stage all dressed up, well if anything she made herself look like a right D***

hassony;6524037

from my experience women tend to be useless in situations like that, I … from my experience women tend to be useless in situations like that, I don't think you can judge her for standing there and screaming, she was stupid for putting in the boiling hot water in the bath and leaving the kids in the first placeso were the kids permenantly harmed?

I dont think women are usless in situations like that. I was in a room with my wife, mother inlaw and two sister inlaws and they were shouting at the tv for the mum to get the kids out the bath. They just couldnt believe it. It was actually rather distressing to watch.
The youngest child is permenantly disfigured. Poor wee thing.

Maybe it's just me but do we actually know for sure how we'd act in that situation. I guess maybe she just went into shock?
Obviously hopefully we'd all just dive in and pull the kids out of the bath as quick as we could but do we REALLY know how we'd act in this situation?

Agreed, the lil girl was a hero for trying to help her sister and yes, the dad should've been on the stage.

Johniemac;6524116

I dont think women are usless in situations like that. I was in a room … I dont think women are usless in situations like that. I was in a room with my wife, mother inlaw and two sister inlaws and they were shouting at the tv for the mum to get the kids out the bath. They just couldnt believe it. It was actually rather distressing to watch.The youngest child is permenantly disfigured. Poor wee thing.

I am pretty sure that the mother of the two kids would have also shouted at the TV if she watching it

I'd like to think that most people would how to act in en emergency, but you really don't know how you will react unless it happens to you (which hopefully no one will!)

hassony;6524153

I am pretty sure that the mother of the two kids would have also shouted … I am pretty sure that the mother of the two kids would have also shouted at the TV if she watching itI'd like to think that most people would how to act in en emergency, but you really don't know how you will react unless it happens to you (which hopefully no one will!)

Understand your point but being in shock or not mothers/fathers job is to protect least she could have done is get them out after all she got them into that situation. Then wanted to claim some sort of attention - going on stage i was disgusted at that after all her fault kids are on stage. Silly woman - wonder if child services had a word with her - neglect is word that comes to mind. In shick or not you would die for your kids to protect them.

gemsyb;6524197

Understand your point but being in shock or not mothers/fathers job is to … Understand your point but being in shock or not mothers/fathers job is to protect least she could have done is get them out after all she got them into that situation. Then wanted to claim some sort of attention - going on stage i was disgusted at that after all her fault kids are on stage. Silly woman - wonder if child services had a word with her - neglect is word that comes to mind. In shick or not you would die for your kids to protect them.

I agree with, just being a devil advocate really

her being on stage is as bad as Peter Kenyon going to pick up a cl medal with chelsea

hassony;6524153

I am pretty sure that the mother of the two kids would have also shouted … I am pretty sure that the mother of the two kids would have also shouted at the TV if she watching itI'd like to think that most people would how to act in en emergency, but you really don't know how you will react unless it happens to you (which hopefully no one will!)

I agree, you just dont know how you people react and hopefully it wont happen to anyone.
I know the type of person I am and the type of person my wife is and I'm 100% certain I'd have grabbed the girls as would my wife.
The thing that got to me more was her total lack of common sense with running the scolding hot bath with kids about.
Didnt they have baby gates? Take the bath out the equasion here. there were no baby gates at the top or bottom of the stairs.The toddler had easy access to crawl/walk up the stairs. Disaster waiting to happen there also. C'mon!!! Common sense!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions