Groups

Anyone watch Tyson on Sky News?

Thought he handled himself well. Kept calm and made some good points.

Although i suspect Dermot might need some clean underpants as when Tyson told him he was irritating him he had a bit of a stutter. lol

27 Comments

What ?

Tyson who?

Boxer, footballer, dog?

At least he didnt rape anyone

What, when, where, and why ?

Original Poster

Mike Tyson interview live on Sky News a little while ago.

iNSOMANiAC;6767050

At least he didnt rape anyone

What a Gentleman he is.

Used to love watching him boxing..........until that rape case..........

He was a legend ... until he lost it.
    Remember watching the tyson bruno fight, awesome

http://www.cheatcc.com/images/news/tyson.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/biulp3.jpg

I just watched the partial interview on sky.

He started well with the open hand palm movement indicating honest communication, which the interviewer reflected.

He showed that he was distracted several times by something off to his right.

He struggled at times to express his true views and feelings.

At least twice did he show body language that indicated lying... ( hand to the face near the end of the interview... finger point movement that wasn't also followed by his gaze )

He becomes most animated when he talks about his child, in a way that suggests there may be some issues hidden there.

Why the hell were they asking him such questions such as race, religion and politics???

^^^ you watch too much 'Lie To Me' me thinks.

greg_68;6768995

^^^ you watch too much 'Lie To Me' me thinks.

I interview people all the time, its a pain, i'm constantly watching for lies lol

my daughters hate it xxx

[QUOTE=ClarityofMind;6768979]I just watched the partial interview on sky.

He started well with the open hand palm movement indicating honest communication, which the interviewer reflected.

He showed that he was distracted several times by something off to his right.

He struggled at times to express his true views and feelings.

At least twice did he show body language that indicated lying... ( hand to the face near the end of the interview... finger point movement that wasn't also followed by his gaze )

He becomes most animated when he talks about his child, in a way that suggests there may be some issues hidden there.

Why the hell were they asking him such questions such as race, religion and politics???[/QUOTE]

Possibly because muslims seem to be in the spot light abit...

I remember some footage I saw on the news just recently when Obama was given the nobel peace prize, the way he uses his hands to communicate is so supportive and yet defining to the people he talks to, its a true skill.

Is there any video of tyson saying he was irritated?

MarzBarz;6769012

[QUOTE=ClarityofMind;6768979]I just watched the partial interview on sky. … [QUOTE=ClarityofMind;6768979]I just watched the partial interview on sky. He started well with the open hand palm movement indicating honest communication, which the interviewer reflected. He showed that he was distracted several times by something off to his right. He struggled at times to express his true views and feelings.At least twice did he show body language that indicated lying... ( hand to the face near the end of the interview... finger point movement that wasn't also followed by his gaze )He becomes most animated when he talks about his child, in a way that suggests there may be some issues hidden there. Why the hell were they asking him such questions such as race, religion and politics???[/QUOTE]Possibly because muslims seem to be in the spot light abit...

But surely then it makes sense to have a member of the muslim council of GB to interview or someone similar.... why tyson?

ClarityofMind;6769041

But surely then it makes sense to have a member of the muslim council of … But surely then it makes sense to have a member of the muslim council of GB to interview or someone similar.... why tyson?

Just wanting his opinion probably(although he doesnt talk about being a muslim publically much)

I havent seen it btw.

ClarityofMind;6768979

Why the hell were they asking him such questions such as race, religion … Why the hell were they asking him such questions such as race, religion and politics???

Trying to wind him up maybe, bit of fisticuffs live on TV, good for the ratings.

MarzBarz;6769057

Just wanting his opinion probably(although he doesnt talk about being a … Just wanting his opinion probably(although he doesnt talk about being a muslim publically much)I havent seen it btw.

I've only seen a partial clip... hold on i'll find the page xx

Thats what I watched

news.sky.com/sky…amp

greg_68;6769064

Trying to wind him up maybe, bit of fisticuffs live on TV, good for the … Trying to wind him up maybe, bit of fisticuffs live on TV, good for the ratings.

It just stinks of someone manipulating him.

Tyson saying he's a muslim and then throwing a fit at an interviewer is gonna do nothing but suggest negative connotations to many who really dont need any more reasons to start off with trouble again.

Really irresponsible imo.

Never really believed tyson raped that girl.

he has mellowed out tho, tho I think he can change at any point especially considering his daughter died recentley

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6769030

Is there any video of tyson saying he was irritated?

Can watch the full interview on the red button on Sky News.

Banned

i dont know if hes "mellowed" out.......skint maybe but "mellow" never

all about da benjamins

casparwhite;6769343

i dont know if hes "mellowed" out.......skint maybe but "mellow" neverall … i dont know if hes "mellowed" out.......skint maybe but "mellow" neverall about da benjamins

word

I saw the end of the interview now... gosh felt sorry for him he was really uncomfortable being there under those questions.

greg_68;6769064

Trying to wind him up maybe, bit of fisticuffs live on TV, good for the … Trying to wind him up maybe, bit of fisticuffs live on TV, good for the ratings.

Ditto, Tyson done well.

casparwhite;6769343

i dont know if hes "mellowed" out.......skint maybe but "mellow" neverall … i dont know if hes "mellowed" out.......skint maybe but "mellow" neverall about da benjamins

Broke as a nine bob note lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions