Found 29th Apr 2010
Anyone bought a hd freeview box? whats the picture quality like?

8 Comments

i really really want to get freeview hd or freesat for the world cup

Banned

markeh;8482446

i really really want to get freeview hd or freesat for the world cup

If anyones interested picture is really good ]here, and HD will be on the website soon.

Original Poster

ryman1000;8482451

If anyones interested picture is really good ]here, and HD will be on the … If anyones interested picture is really good ]here, and HD will be on the website soon.

Noticed that, my bb speed is great but still sometimes buffers on that site for sd viewing. HD needs around 3.5MBPS to stream which i clear easy, hoping it will be good, will be my last resort if havent got freeview hd

Banned

Starr;8482462

Noticed that, my bb speed is great but still sometimes buffers on that … Noticed that, my bb speed is great but still sometimes buffers on that site for sd viewing. HD needs around 3.5MBPS to stream which i clear easy, hoping it will be good, will be my last resort if havent got freeview hd

I was playing xbox whilst watching the barcelona, inter game earlier on it, maintained decent quality the whole way through.It did buffer a couple of times on my 8mb connection but xbox live uses quite a a lot of bandwitdth. . This will be usefull when not at home, can watch the football in HD anywhere on my laptop or iphone !

ryman1000;8482476

I was playing xbox whilst watching the barcelona, inter game earlier on … I was playing xbox whilst watching the barcelona, inter game earlier on it, maintained decent quality the whole way through.It did buffer a couple of times on my 8mb connection but xbox live uses quite a a lot of bandwitdth. . This will be usefull when not at home, can watch the football in HD anywhere on my laptop or iphone !

no it doesnt. it uses hardly any

Banned

deathtrap3000;8482498

no it doesnt. it uses hardly any

I was downloading demo's

ryman1000;8489924

I was downloading demo's

ah well then that would use quite a bit.

The freeview.co.uk website can be used to check when HD is in your area. Still a year to wait for me - but Glasgow has it already!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769585
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!810
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810997
    4. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…44

See more discussions