9pm ITV1

1. Misc
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Watch
13 Comments

I had forgot, thanks for reminding me :thumbsup:

Damn I have to go pick up OH, any ideas if it wil be repeated??

I'll be watching again with my dad and he will be picking out things that the prison officers have done wrong. (he's one himself)

Foxy102;4728498

That place is a holiday camp compared to ]America's Toughest Jail.

same thoughts as i had they were treated well considering they were locked up :x

Original Poster Banned

It saddens me a bit, so many women with trouble's.

I can't believe that this is supposed to be a fairly harsh prison and they have TV's in most of the cells! This country has gone crazy.

LOL. One of em just chucked their tely on the floor. Knowing Holloway it was probably a 1080p Full HD.

Hope she didn't break the Sky HD remote control.

Foxy102;4728791

LOL. One of em just chucked their tely on the floor. Knowing Holloway it … LOL. One of em just chucked their tely on the floor. Knowing Holloway it was probably a 1080p Full HD.Hope she didn't break the Sky HD remote control.

I missed it foxy....I will watch Jeremy Kyle in the morning to see her:-D

damn, i missed it! does anyone know when it repeats at all?

I cant believe they moan at how hard the pillows are? and i also cant believe that for a pound they get their own tv in their cell and dont have a lights out policy so they can watch tv all night? what a deterent prison is

chavs all need a slap.

living in luxury and still complain

kick em up the **** on the hour every hour and make them do hard labour, scum bags

ding;4730374

kick em up the **** on the hour every hour and make them do hard labour, … kick em up the **** on the hour every hour and make them do hard labour, scum bags

:thumbsup:
No wonder these trouble makers keep re-offending, unbelievable level of comfort in there!, no deterrent at all.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769570
    2. Add one, leave one game54415463
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52114
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522882

See more discussions