Groups

anyone watching madness in the fast lane?

anyone watching it?

29 Comments

just turned it on. wtf they running onto a dual carriageway for lol what n00bs

yeh mental.

Original Poster

havent got a clue but it turned my stomach

Just switched it on

they're swedish though they might be quite fit loool

what did she just call him?

rockerfella20

what did she just call him?

"****"

Original Poster

effing a hole

it was something to do with a stabbing I think they were on the run. ANyone know?

ok its censored but another word for your bum and the word hole after it lol

wtf i thought her legs were mashed?! and shes running off lol what a nutjob

whats going on?

Original Poster

i think the other one has the dodgy legs

see that right hook....

they should have said to the camera man..shut it off a sec then give her a quick elbow in the face to get her to stfu lol

Original Poster

feel sorry for the drivers

Original Poster

sunshiner

this is the … this is the storyhttp://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/news/Madness-led-good-man-s-death/article-2504096-detail/article.html

jesus that pic makes them look ugly

"the police discover they are identical twins"...well surely that couldn't have been too hard lol

video here, I read one of the women killed herself recently, I think she had mental health problems.

article here, slight edit to my previous post, she killed someone after being released from prison for the motorway dash.

let a randomer back to your house...hmmm wtf...and shes still there the next day even after all her weird behaviour that they both witness wtf

i,ve just turned it on am i too late?

wulshaz

i,ve just turned it on am i too late?

kinda

cliffs are swedish twins run out onto the m6

one in hosp other one goes into custody get released.

next day a randomer lets her into his house cos she has no where to go. She is acting weird twitching curtains, giving out cigarettes from a pack shes been smoking then snatches them back off the people.

She is allowed to stay over night at this guys house and she stabs him to death next day

numptyj

kindacliffs are swedish twins run out onto the m6one in hosp other one … kindacliffs are swedish twins run out onto the m6one in hosp other one goes into custody get released. next day a randomer lets her into his house cos she has no where to go. She is acting weird twitching curtains, giving out cigarettes from a pack shes been smoking then snatches them back off the people.She is allowed to stay over night at this guys house and she stabs him to death next day

omg wtf i am engrossed will have to see if i can find it from the beginning but why let someone like that into your home!

no doubt will be on iplayer later on

numptyj

no doubt will be on iplayer later on

hubby is engrossed also now! thanks for info

the law is an ( y )

(ass)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426156
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …134317
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32149
      4. Your dream gaming set up?815

See more discussions