Groups

Anyone Watching The Darts?

Chizzy pulling off another comeback!

33 Comments

yup i am.....before the break he was bottlin it everytime!!!

yep me

we are-well OH is while i am on this......................

lucerysmum;7497874

we are-well OH is while i am on this......................

multi-task woman!!!! :thumbsup:

dancing on bloody ice :x

lil_tiger;7497887

multi-task woman!!!! :thumbsup:

hey-just really impressed other half by saying how well 'Chizzy' was doing - he was well impressed - but i disillusioned him by telling him you were talking about it on here ! Thanks though - worth it to see his face.......................he watches any sport ! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lucerysmum;7497908

hey-just really impressed other half by saying how well 'Chizzy' was … hey-just really impressed other half by saying how well 'Chizzy' was doing - he was well impressed - but i disillusioned him by telling him you were talking about it on here ! Thanks though - worth it to see his face.......................he watches any sport ! :thumbsup:

haha. ive only started watching it this week, become a bit obsessed watching it from 12 till 1!!:oops:

Banned

come on wolfey

im watching got a big bet on wolfie fav before tournie and outsider when he gets to final!!!!! great value bet
    laid of on betfair for a no lose bet
    chisnall is a bit of a choker if he has 3 darts at a double to win tournie he will miss all 3

who won

oo he's lost it a bit x

still playing bbc2

jamstaruk1972;7498242

im watching got a big bet on wolfie fav before tournie and outsider when … im watching got a big bet on wolfie fav before tournie and outsider when he gets to final!!!!! great value bet laid of on betfair for a no lose betchisnall is a bit of a choker if he has 3 darts at a double to win tournie he will miss all 3

gotta disagree, chizzy to win an epic final:)

junkenstein73;7498269

gotta disagree, chizzy to win an epic final:)

told you:thumbsup:

boys a choker

double six easiest double on board

jamstaruk1972;7498286

told you:thumbsup:boys a chokerdouble six easiest double on board

how many times has he come back in this tournament ?

Not over yet:)

junkenstein73;7498309

how many times has he come back in this tournament ?Not over yet:)

hes a choker mate trust me watching all week and betting for years i know a choker when i see 1he's choked in a few games and got let off wont on biggest night of hs life will choke big time

jamstaruk1972;7498339

hes a choker mate trust me watching all week and betting for years i know … hes a choker mate trust me watching all week and betting for years i know a choker when i see 1he's choked in a few games and got let off wont on biggest night of hs life will choke big time

You were saying....

zermattbusby;7498355

You were saying....

ahem i was saying hes a choker

cough cough choked again

jamstaruk1972;7498339

hes a choker mate trust me watching all week and betting for years i know … hes a choker mate trust me watching all week and betting for years i know a choker when i see 1he's choked in a few games and got let off wont on biggest night of hs life will choke big time

would'nt say he choked you don't win 5 sets in the final if your a choker,

well played by wolfie, just that bit more consistent...

game set match wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

cheers wolfie

jamstaruk1972;7498383

ahem i was saying hes a choker

No choker... just a young lad with World title in his finger tips !

junkenstein73;7498398

would'nt say he choked you don't win 5 sets in the final if your a … would'nt say he choked you don't win 5 sets in the final if your a choker, well played by wolfie, just that bit more consistent...

course you do the reason they called choker is when it comes to winning it they cant do it happens all the time in tennis 2

zermattbusby;7498420

No choker... just a young lad with World title in his finger tips !

total choker prob never win ths title for that reason

jamstaruk1972;7498423

course you do the reason they called choker is when it comes to winning … course you do the reason they called choker is when it comes to winning it they cant do it happens all the time in tennis 2

Whatever......

junkenstein73;7498454

Whatever......

yeah whatever i told you and it happened my winnings have been paid

jamstaruk1972;7498471

yeah whatever i told you and it happened my winnings have been paid

you just gotta look how many years it took wolfie to win the title, give chizzy some credit he's only a young lad, he'll win the title sooner rather than later...

well done on the bet anyway, always good to take ££££ from the bookies:thumbsup:

junkenstein73;7498500

you just gotta look how many years it took wolfie to win the title, give … you just gotta look how many years it took wolfie to win the title, give chizzy some credit he's only a young lad, he'll win the title sooner rather than later...well done on the bet anyway, always good to take ££££ from the bookies:thumbsup:

yeah ive been giving boy credit on betfair forum all week but unless he gets good advice he wont win it

hes been out drinking every night during tournie after games

Banned

well done wolfey

brillent wolfy

lil_tiger;7497861

yup i am.....before the break he was bottlin it everytime!!!

You can not imagine the amount of pressure there under :thinking:

omg my nan in proper hyped tonight,darts then midnight summer murders

chizzy lives down the road from me, I would have won £100 but was not ment to be, he done well tho, second is very good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1827
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2495
      3. Cat Chat77735
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions