Groups

ANYONE WATCHING THE FIGHT

looks like an early nite

110 Comments

Hey Holly,

Im thinking he can do it but not a good start.

Thinking he needs a ko...

AHHHH!!!

Original Poster

methinks he is gonna get the shzz kicked out of him - i maybe wrong

what fight?

Original Poster

bellabonkers;1930178

what fight?

calzaghe on setanta

I hope not, I really like Joe but then I really like Ricky....

Now Im losing my picture not good!!!

Original Poster

crow99;1930182

I hope not, I really like Joe but then I really like Ricky....

love ricky see him on socceram last week super guy

holly100;1930181

calzaghe on setanta

who or what is calzaghe? i just about know what setanta is...hell i hardly ever put my tv on i lived so long without lol

Original Poster

calzaghe british
    we support him
    got sportsperson of the year
    should have been paula radcliffe imo

Original Poster

ooo few handbags there
    for all those who cant see i will commentate
    guy with bucket in corner has just been swearing and puttting a plaster on cs nose

Hoping Joe will batter him like a nice cod fillet :thumbsup:

Original Poster

oo handbags again the ref keeps parting them ref is sticking up for other guy

Original Poster

c is looking ok shame about dodgy start

Original Poster

ohh that hurt

Keep the comms going..... damned if I'll pay shiteanta !!:-D

Original Poster

man with bucket is swaering again and telling him to hit other guy

Joes getting slowly back into it but keeps nearly going down 5 rounds to go

Original Poster

this is pure self induldenge speeling mistake sorry always wanted to comment

So Joes not gonna win then ? ? ?
    What a foooooookin downer.... :x

holly100;1930220

this is pure self induldenge speeling mistake sorry always wanted to … this is pure self induldenge speeling mistake sorry always wanted to comment

Keep the undolegnce going;-)
    I aint complaing LOL

Original Poster

oo handbags again

oh ah cantona that hurt

Wattagowarrrrrn ? ?

Original Poster

been on ropes few times im sure he hit after the bell

Not looking like it.

Hopkins is a dirty something, whats with all this hugging its a boxing match..

COME ON JOE KNOCK HIM DOWN

holly100;1930224

oo handbags againoh ah cantona that hurt

Don't take Eric's name in vain!

KEEP IT COMING FOLKS :w00t:

Original Poster

both looking tired

Original Poster

thank god for the bell

Original Poster

the man with the bucket is swearing again!!

Yeah, but who's the shaggedest ?
    C O M E O N J O E !!!!!!

Banned

That bucket is the swear bucket, the poor guy has lost this year's salary.

Original Poster

h isd downn

Original Poster

hopkins went down

Go Jamie !!!!!!!!!!

Liking the Arcade Fire AV as well :thumbsup:

Round nine: Good left hand from southpaw Calzaghe. Hopkins may have slowed a bit and is blowing quite hard. Age catching up with him? Just maybe. Calzaghe bullies him back to the ropes and Hopkins holds - not for the first time I should add. That should be a Calzaghe round.

Round eight: Hopkins is loving this - his stategy is spot on. Calzaghe just can't stick any big shots on his slippery rival and Hopkins is bound to be impressing the judges with his precise counters. Calzaghe taunts Hopkins at the bell, but he does not have much to joke about right now.

Round seven: A quietish round and that's no good for Calzaghe, who needs to force the pace. He does at the death and is staggered again after landing a few of his own.

Round six: Moment of minor controversy as Hopkins leads with his head and is not pulled up by Cortez. He is a wily old stager is Hopkins. Calzaghe's work rate is good but Hopkins is negating most of his work. If that trend continues, I fear for Calzaghe, who ends the round with his knees on the canvas. That was a stumble though folks. I think Hopkins is two or three rounds ahead at the halfway stage and Enzo Calzaghe gives his son a rollicking.

Round five: A good right followed by a straight left represent the best moment of the fight from Calzaghe. But Hopkins has a lock-tight defence. He's not a middleweight legend for nothing. A little bit of after there as the bell sounds.

Round four: Referee Joe Cortez has to step in as the fight becomes a bit messy. A messy fight is probably to Hopkins' advantage and he is probably the instigator. Fast hands from Calzaghe may have won him that round but Hopkins continues to give as good as he gets.

Round three: Hopkins is playing a waiting game and his counter attacks are precise. Calzaghe, meanwhile, is struggling to find a clean shot as his fans try to galvanise him with Wales chants. Calzaghe is marginally the busier but I'm not sure he is doing enough to win these early rounds. At the bell, father Enzo tells son Joe he is being too cautious.

Round two: Hopkins has always done the dirty things well and he has no problem with locking heads here. He waits for Calzaghe to pour forward lands a decent blow again. Closer round that one, but the American will be the happier at this stage. Make no mistake about that.

Round one: We're off. Calzaghe v Hopkins. Wales v USA. Unbeaten v rarely beaten. Champion v champion. A terrible start for Calzaghe - he walks onto a straight right hand from Hopkins and hits the canvas for only the third time in his career. He is up quickly but that is a huge warning shot and just like that, Calzaghe has a cut on the bridge of his nose. 10-8 round for Hopkins. Massive momentum for Hopkins.

Original Poster

oohh c was very naughty he made a very rude gesture behind hopkins!! funny really

jamie60509;1930242

Round nine: Good left hand from southpaw Calzaghe. Hopkins may have … Round nine: Good left hand from southpaw Calzaghe. Hopkins may have slowed a bit and is blowing quite hard. Age catching up with him? Just maybe. Calzaghe bullies him back to the ropes and Hopkins holds - not for the first time I should add. That should be a Calzaghe round.Round eight: Hopkins is loving this - his stategy is spot on. Calzaghe just can't stick any big shots on his slippery rival and Hopkins is bound to be impressing the judges with his precise counters. Calzaghe taunts Hopkins at the bell, but he does not have much to joke about right now.Round seven: A quietish round and that's no good for Calzaghe, who needs to force the pace. He does at the death and is staggered again after landing a few of his own.Round six: Moment of minor controversy as Hopkins leads with his head and is not pulled up by Cortez. He is a wily old stager is Hopkins. Calzaghe's work rate is good but Hopkins is negating most of his work. If that trend continues, I fear for Calzaghe, who ends the round with his knees on the canvas. That was a stumble though folks. I think Hopkins is two or three rounds ahead at the halfway stage and Enzo Calzaghe gives his son a rollicking.Round five: A good right followed by a straight left represent the best moment of the fight from Calzaghe. But Hopkins has a lock-tight defence. He's not a middleweight legend for nothing. A little bit of after there as the bell sounds.Round four: Referee Joe Cortez has to step in as the fight becomes a bit messy. A messy fight is probably to Hopkins' advantage and he is probably the instigator. Fast hands from Calzaghe may have won him that round but Hopkins continues to give as good as he gets.Round three: Hopkins is playing a waiting game and his counter attacks are precise. Calzaghe, meanwhile, is struggling to find a clean shot as his fans try to galvanise him with Wales chants. Calzaghe is marginally the busier but I'm not sure he is doing enough to win these early rounds. At the bell, father Enzo tells son Joe he is being too cautious.Round two: Hopkins has always done the dirty things well and he has no problem with locking heads here. He waits for Calzaghe to pour forward lands a decent blow again. Closer round that one, but the American will be the happier at this stage. Make no mistake about that.Round one: We're off. Calzaghe v Hopkins. Wales v USA. Unbeaten v rarely beaten. Champion v champion. A terrible start for Calzaghe - he walks onto a straight right hand from Hopkins and hits the canvas for only the third time in his career. He is up quickly but that is a huge warning shot and just like that, Calzaghe has a cut on the bridge of his nose. 10-8 round for Hopkins. Massive momentum for Hopkins.

Diolch :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dirty bd charged him

Round 10: Enzo Calzaghe is talking about knockouts and his son may yet need one. There is certainly more spring in the younger man's step - he catches Hopkins low and then taunts him which is unpopular among certain sections of the crowd. Sly Stallone at ringside is not impressed. Hopkins takes a couple of minutes to recover and we are off again.

COME ON JOE THat cheating sirty scumbag err....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1422
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31146
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764253
      4. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54838

See more discussions