Anyone watching the Scunnys game? (RESULT SPOLERS - Do not enter if you don't want to know the result)

Banned
Cracker....it!

19 Comments

mod

Superb game. Just popped it on for a few mins in the first half and I'm hooked. Awesome game of footy

Agreed, amazing

And Onto EXTRA TIME.........!

Original Poster Banned

andywedge;4835856

Superb game. Just popped it on for a few mins in the first half and I'm … Superb game. Just popped it on for a few mins in the first half and I'm hooked. Awesome game of footy

Definately mate.... Great for the fans who are there.

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;4835867

Agreed, amazingAnd Onto EXTRA TIME.........!

Im a neutral so wouldnt mind it going to pens

Cracking game. Just a shame someone has to lose it!

reported, people might not have wanted to know about the goal, as they may be recording the game!

Original Poster Banned

xcookx;4835901

Cracking game. Just a shame someone has to lose it!

Indeed.

DangerGod;4835892

Im a neutral so wouldnt mind it going to pens

Agreed, kinda want Luton to win it.

Always like backing the underdogs!

Original Poster Banned

scotland88This message is hidden because scotland88 is on your ignore … scotland88This message is hidden because scotland88 is on your ignore list.

lol ....

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;4835913

Agreed, kinda want Luton to win it.Always like backing the underdogs!

Yeh true mate.

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;4835913

Agreed, kinda want[COLOR="Red"] Luton [/COLOR]to win it.Always like … Agreed, kinda want[COLOR="Red"] Luton [/COLOR]to win it.Always like backing the underdogs!

In it goes!

Come On Luton

3-2!!!!!

DangerGod;4835917

lol ....

Um.........how'd you know france45 is on my ignore list? :-D

Original Poster Banned

grex9101;4835946

Um.........how'd you know france45 is on my ignore list? :-D

ah i didnt mean to leave ur name in the qoute just wanted scotland to know i cant see what hes sayin :whistling:

then he may stop trolling my threads

DangerGod;4835961

ah i didnt mean to leave ur name in the qoute just wanted scotland to … ah i didnt mean to leave ur name in the qoute just wanted scotland to know i cant see what hes sayin :whistling:then he may stop trolling my threads

He's on mine too!

(great minds and all that :-D)

mod

DangerGod, I've edited the title so people know not to enter this if they are recording the game or something. Don't want it spamming

By the way. I can't believe they've done that. I don't have Sky Sports Extra. I only have Sky Sports 1.

O well. 5 Live it is then.

andywedge;4836022

DangerGod, I've edited the title so people know not to enter this if they … DangerGod, I've edited the title so people know not to enter this if they are recording the game or something. Don't want it spammingBy the way. I can't believe they've done that. I don't have Sky Sports Extra. I only have Sky Sports 1. O well. 5 Live it is then.

Thanks for tellig me it was on Xtra, i went throguh straight after the whistle and then suddenly premier league was on :!

Original Poster Banned

andywedge;4836022

DangerGod, I've edited the title so people know not to enter this if they … DangerGod, I've edited the title so people know not to enter this if they are recording the game or something. Don't want it spammingBy the way. I can't believe they've done that. I don't have Sky Sports Extra. I only have Sky Sports 1. O well. 5 Live it is then.

No prob

Yeh, luckily i have Xtra so it didnt affect me. But of course, They will always give priority to great man utd :?

scum-thorpe lost :w00t:
i was there last year with grimsby (yes we lost) but the atmosphere was amazing, so god knows what it as like in the luton end after they won it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1630
    2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2441
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514092
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764474

See more discussions