Groups

Anyone Who Bought The 49p Advent Calendars From Home Bargains

i think i now know why there 49p (at least why the barbie one is )

my daughter just went to open her number three door to find there isn't one !!

but there are two eights !

lol ,was confused but no big deal still a bargain but does anyone else have no three or is it just mine ?

6 Comments

Open up the bottom and there will be number three, it will have just fallen out of its mould

dean3988;3645220

Open up the bottom and there will be number three, it will have just … Open up the bottom and there will be number three, it will have just fallen out of its mould

I think the OP means the actual door to open, not the chocolate inside :santa:

My Wall-e one from Home Bargains has all the right numbers on

Which type was your daughter's?

Original Poster

[COLOR="Magenta"]lol no the no on door not the choc but thank you

i have a barbie one it was very funny i had a confused daughter but there are two eights so no problem really :thumbsup:
    [/COLOR]

honeyakon;3645341

[COLOR="Magenta"]lol no the no on door not the choc but thank you i have … [COLOR="Magenta"]lol no the no on door not the choc but thank you i have a barbie one it was very funny i had a confused daughter but there are two eights so no problem really :thumbsup:[/COLOR]

ohhhhh ahaha lmao, looks like she is gonna have a good day on th 8th ::thumbsup:

.. well they do say Christmas is full of surprizes! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      4. love affairs1649

See more discussions