Groups

Anyone who bought the Desire from O2 for £285 ... when were you charged ??

Had mine 3 weeks now and have had a bill since the phone was delivered, but it didnt include the cost of the phone. I assumed the dates were too close so it would show up next month, however I keep checking my account online and it's not showed up yet. When has everyone else been charged / paid ? I'm finding it difficult keeping the money in the bank and not spending it :-) !!!

6 Comments

I would phone them up and ask. It's a free phone call anyway

Original Poster

DarrylJohn;8938545

I would phone them up and ask. It's a free phone call anyway

Don't want to remind them if they've managed to let it slip thro lol - am guessing it will turn up on next bill anyway but just wondered what other people had found :thumbsup:

vraptorchick;8938585

Don't want to remind them if they've managed to let it slip thro lol - am … Don't want to remind them if they've managed to let it slip thro lol - am guessing it will turn up on next bill anyway but just wondered what other people had found :thumbsup:

Haha! Yeah I would probably do the same. Personally, I would of thought you would of been charged by now. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

anyone telling lol ??? :-)

I had to pay for mine when I phoned up to get it!

Original Poster

withey;8943132

I had to pay for mine when I phoned up to get it!

That's what I expected but he just said it would appear on my next monthly bill - he didnt even ask if I wanted to pay for it there & then - which was great as had to sell the HD2 first lol - but was surprised when it didnt appear immediately on my account :? !

Has anyone else had it put onto their monthly bill - and when did it appear ??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?932
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114442
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1437
      4. Apples new update11

See more discussions