Groups

Anyone who has tried the daily mail trian ticket deal?

I have booked tickets to London 14 Feb through the daily mail deal. Now I have only collected two tokens, but I have downloaded the online form which includes a bonus token. Is it ok? Anyone who has tried this? Thank you very much!

5 Comments

I have used online bonus tokens from daily mail before and always worked fine (Not on train tickets though, so cant say for certain)

toplch

I have booked tickets to London 14 Feb through the daily mail deal. Now I … I have booked tickets to London 14 Feb through the daily mail deal. Now I have only collected two tokens, but I have downloaded the online form which includes a bonus token. Is it ok? Anyone who has tried this? Thank you very much!

If there is a bonus token on the form there should be no problems.. I suppose if they were not to be used they wouldn't be there..

Hope you have a great trip and enjoy London..

Original Poster

Hope so:). I will let you know if it works after tomorrow's trip:p .

Thank you very much for your kindly reply and help, kelly_o_fanatic and Grimm6! Hope you both also have a happy Valentine's day.:thumbsup:

did it work? I've got a booking and have lost my tokens :-(

I used the Daily Mail tokens had 2 plus 1 online and it worked, I went from London to Cornwall return First class for £36.00 Bargain:thumbsup: and free refreshments in F/C etc. There were no standard class tickets available for when I wanted to go.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions