Anyone who isnt an LC fan feeling pleased for Leicester City??

oooh - 4-2 thats gotta hurt those Man City fans!

9 Comments

He has got to go buy a new keeper or go get hart back they will never win the league with bravo being no1 chelsea to lose now otherwise they will be champions
Edited by: "archer1204" 10th Dec 2016

Who's Elsie?

Original Poster

qbs

Who's Elsie?

​ha ha that was brilliant, you are a card.

Just about everyone wanted LC to win just to prove arrogants are not always right and sadly that's what city have become

well I support Leicester I'm made up. funny how this performance rocks up after the champion league group stages have finished

I was pretty pleased as Mr Vardy has been costing me a few quid of the amount he made me last season up till tonight :-)

Cmon the Gunners

ravingdaving

well I support Leicester I'm made up. funny how this performance rocks up … well I support Leicester I'm made up. funny how this performance rocks up after the champion league group stages have finished

Stricter drug testing in Europe. No European fixtures for a few months and Vardy instantly finds form. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Very pleased. Not an LC fan, but definitely pleased for them.

classic spurs fan still bitter they bottled it :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846090
    2. What an absolute disgrace2158
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764007
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66

See more discussions