Anyone who ordered the Elite Console from Amazon for £70

Found 22nd Apr 2009
I choose express delivery and just went in to check my orders.

Noticed that one of the orders had changed the delivery date, but then looked more closely and realised that the console had been removed so it was just the entertainment pack for £111.

Better check them all as mine had for tomorrows delivery so I've managed to cancel it before anything has happened.

20 Comments

Well pointed out....!

Original Poster

Figured bettering cancelling cos I dunno if amazon would refund the £8 for postage.

Link to deal? I presume this console is a 360 ?

Original Poster

I cant find the original post it was for the elites at £70, anyone who's ordered should know what I'm talking about but will edit the op.

Banned

you obviously got exclude expired on, cause its still there

Original Poster

sassie;4999464

you obviously got exclude expired on, cause its still there

Maybe but I dunno how to take it off?

Banned

top right hand corner there is a show/hide tools, make sure thats on and then along from that on the lfet, is include expired, or exclude expired, when your not in a thread

Mine was just delivered......

Shengis;4999558

Mine was just delivered......

Silly man. My 93 were just delivered :-D

Banned

you two are such fibbers

sassie;4999585

you two are such fibbers

:giggle:

sassie;4999585

you two are such fibbers

Not at all. I have teleporter super-express delivery with Amazon. Presume Shengis does too.

Liddle ol' me;4999614

Not at all. I have teleporter super-express delivery with Amazon. Presume … Not at all. I have teleporter super-express delivery with Amazon. Presume Shengis does too.

Actually I saw it and sent a PM to Levis24 and he ordered it for me before it was posted on here :lol:

There you go

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385569&page=32

Banned

Shengis;4999688

Actually I saw it and sent a PM to Levis24 and he ordered it for me … Actually I saw it and sent a PM to Levis24 and he ordered it for me before it was posted on here :lol:

lmfao

Shengis;4999688

Actually I saw it and sent a PM to Levis24 and he ordered it for me … Actually I saw it and sent a PM to Levis24 and he ordered it for me before it was posted on here :lol:

Well, do me a favour and send me one of those PMs next time too. I'll wait till mine and yours land together on my doorstep before posting the deal here to alert Amazon :thumbsup:

Shengis;4999688

you mean theres still time for me to order one yesterday? coolio!

sassie;4999699

lmfao

Hit.

Liddle ol' me;4999710

Well, do me a favour and send me one of those PMs next time too. I'll … Well, do me a favour and send me one of those PMs next time too. I'll wait till mine and yours land together on my doorstep before posting the deal here to alert Amazon :thumbsup:

Miss.

MinstrelMan;4999741

you mean theres still time for me to order one yesterday? coolio!

Hit.

2 out of 3 ain't bad :lol: :w00t:

why did i have to go get some shopping before picking the kids up from school :-(
i was picking the kids up when the red ds lite was really cheap on amazon last year as well :roll:

Original Poster

cheerleader;5000102

why did i have to go get some shopping before picking the kids up from … why did i have to go get some shopping before picking the kids up from school :-(i was picking the kids up when the red ds lite was really cheap on amazon last year as well :roll:

Nevermind ya didnt miss out as there not sending us any lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…99
    2. Quidco Highest Cashback Guarantee - Quidco will double the difference if yo…33
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771816
    4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …2748

See more discussions