anyone who watched soccer am this morning...

Found 23rd May 2009
do you know anywhere where you can get the sway ft tubes song from ?

thanks,
tom

21 Comments

:?

i wish to see gomes' attempted of the crossbar challenge

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5298520

:?

hello :whistling::thumbsup:

TomWilkoLFC;5298528

hello :whistling::thumbsup:

good afternoon young chap :-D you ok hun?

Original Poster

thfc andyp3;5298525

i wish to see gomes' attempted of the crossbar challenge

lmfao , it was 'individual' to say the least
jenas though, hero
you on msn, mate?

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5298532

good afternoon young chap :-D you ok hun?

arr not bad, a little tired, but it seems i missed your friday noght thread... didnt look like anytihng good happened, not like the other week :whistling::p

TomWilkoLFC;5298537

arr not bad, a little tired, but it seems i missed your friday noght … arr not bad, a little tired, but it seems i missed your friday noght thread... didnt look like anytihng good happened, not like the other week :whistling::p

:lol: no it was pants last night..... don't think i was drunk enough :lol:

TomWilkoLFC;5298534

lmfao , it was 'individual' to say the least :pjenas though, hero :pyou … lmfao , it was 'individual' to say the least :pjenas though, hero :pyou on msn, mate?

haha, was it even close?
I had a feeling jenas would get it
and nah, im off in a min should be on later though

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5298544

:lol: no it was pants last night..... don't think i was drunk enough … :lol: no it was pants last night..... don't think i was drunk enough :lol:

lol, i had a few on thursday, but nothing happend, then had a few last night also but never came on :thinking::p

Original Poster

thfc andyp3;5298549

haha, was it even close?I had a feeling jenas would get itand nah, im off … haha, was it even close?I had a feeling jenas would get itand nah, im off in a min should be on later though

it was quite close considering he threw it
jenas was calm and collected, just hit the underside
was gonna speak about trying to organise something at mine this week seen as though we got the week off, the usual + mikey t or something:thumbsup:

TomWilkoLFC;5298552

lol, i had a few on thursday, but nothing happend, then had a few last … lol, i had a few on thursday, but nothing happend, then had a few last night also but never came on :thinking::p

well i was drunk on thurs but i behaved :lol:

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5298564

well i was drunk on thurs but i behaved :lol:

lol, well nothing 'interesting' happened so everyone had no choice

TomWilkoLFC;5298568

lol, well nothing 'interesting' happened so everyone had no choice

:lol: are you implying that if there was something 'intersting' happening i wouldn't have behaved lol.... i'll have you know i'm a good girl

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5298587

:lol: are you implying that if there was something 'intersting' happening … :lol: are you implying that if there was something 'intersting' happening i wouldn't have behaved lol.... i'll have you know i'm a good girl

i never once said you :w00t: i said everyone,
but yeah, with a drink or 2 down ya, well..:whistling:

TomWilkoLFC;5298597

i never once said you :w00t: i said everyone,but yeah, with a drink or 2 … i never once said you :w00t: i said everyone,but yeah, with a drink or 2 down ya, well..:whistling:

:giggle: it was a one off drunken mistake :w00t:
AND it was your fault lol

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5298608

:giggle: it was a one off drunken mistake :w00t: AND it was your fault lol

lol, i know it was i dont see it as a mistake :w00t:
it wasnt just my fault, you said you would show a picture if it got to 150 posts and that was at 138 or something posts i blame you

TomWilkoLFC;5298626

lol, i know it was i dont see it as a mistake :w00t:it wasnt just my … lol, i know it was i dont see it as a mistake :w00t:it wasnt just my fault, you said you would show a picture if it got to 150 posts and that was at 138 or something posts i blame you

lol well i'll take half the blame but only coz i can't remember who said what :lol:

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5298641

lol well i'll take half the blame but only coz i can't remember who said … lol well i'll take half the blame but only coz i can't remember who said what :lol:

lol, neither can i and i cba to look through :p,
i wonder why you cant remember :roll: you passed out if i remember correctly

TomWilkoLFC;5298675

lol, neither can i and i cba to look through :p,i wonder why you cant … lol, neither can i and i cba to look through :p,i wonder why you cant remember :roll: you passed out if i remember correctly

ermmm did i :? can't remember
i'm off to get my gladrags on now hun..... speak soon xx

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;5298683

ermmm did i :? can't remember :pi'm off to get my gladrags on now … ermmm did i :? can't remember :pi'm off to get my gladrags on now hun..... speak soon xx

lol, im off in a bit for a spot of tennis bye. if youre going out, have a nice time :):thumbsup:

TomWilkoLFC;5298690

lol, im off in a bit for a spot of tennis bye. if youre going out, … lol, im off in a bit for a spot of tennis bye. if youre going out, have a nice time :):thumbsup:

thanking you :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771874
    2. Just saw justice league *mimor spoiler*22
    3. Corrupt banks finally being dealt with33
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19548044

See more discussions