Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Anyone with a Mercedes A Class 2012+ ?

Posted 29th May
I am looking for a Mercedes A Class for someone. I am a Ford person so that's more my area of interest.

I'm wondering if anyone with a Mercedes A Class can tell me the top 3 or 5 features of their car that they wouldn't want to do without and would definitely suggest I look for?

For example if someone asked me that about my Mondeo, I'd say:

1. Front and rear sensors
2. Bluetooth
3. Cruise Control
4. Quick clear front windscreen

This would really help me.

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Id suggest dont buy an A class their not great
Quick clear front windscreen are not that great. Only use it a handful of times a year and have dirty looking windscreen constantly, I found it very distracting.
I have a C Class am sure you could get A-class with similar features,

1. Adaptive headlight including automatic lights
2. Panaromic Sunroof
3. Harmon Kardon sound system
4. Brake Hold
5. Paddle shift
6. Circluation button open and closes all windows for when going in tunnels
Wheels, seats and a steering wheel are a must in my books
I've driven one before and I would say the following:

1. Window up/down using remote
2. Keyless entry and the ability to disable this (big Plus)
3. Hold and wait - don't have to leave brake pedal pressed on red traffic light
4. A/C rest - keeps the inside of the car warm as you park and go shopping and cold for summer.
5. Hill support - can does not rollback during hill start or stationary

Hope this helps.
samosa29/05/2020 17:51

I have a C Class am sure you could get A-class with similar features,1. …I have a C Class am sure you could get A-class with similar features,1. Adaptive headlight including automatic lights2. Panaromic Sunroof3. Harmon Kardon sound system4. Brake Hold5. Paddle shift6. Circluation button open and closes all windows for when going in tunnels

rimalpatel00729/05/2020 22:44

I've driven one before and I would say the following:1. Window up/down …I've driven one before and I would say the following:1. Window up/down using remote2. Keyless entry and the ability to disable this (big Plus)3. Hold and wait - don't have to leave brake pedal pressed on red traffic light4. A/C rest - keeps the inside of the car warm as you park and go shopping and cold for summer. 5. Hill support - can does not rollback during hill start or stationaryHope this helps.

I appreciate everyone's responses

But these have been the most helpful. Thank you very much.
Post a comment
@
    Text