Groups

anyone with a 'which' subscription who can post best washer dryers please

My washing machine has died so need to replace ASAP. considering getting a washer dryer instead but so much choice! does anyone have a subscription to which and could post result for top choices i would be very grateful. have a max budget of approx £600 if its very good have been considering the LG 9Kg Direct Drive F1403RD6 but wanted ti see if any other alternatives.

thanks in advance

6 Comments

'Which?' haven't tested the LG you mentioned. But here's the top 7 that got awarded the 'Which?' Best Buy status. Don't be put off by some of their prices. 'Which?' don't always find the best price, you might find them cheaper if you do some looking for yourself. Hope this helps

Miele WT2670 £1,259.99
    Best price found from 2 retailers Compare prices
    Cotton: 5 stars
    Easy care: 4 stars
    Spin drying: 5 stars
    Rinse: 3 stars
    76% Best buy

AEG-Electrolux L16850 £493.00
    Best price found from 17 retailers Compare prices
    Rinse: 4 stars
    75% Best buy

John Lewis JLWD1609 £649.00
    Price found from 1 retailer Compare prices
    Spin drying: 4 stars
    73% Best buy

AEG-Electrolux L14850 £535.00
    Best price found from 11 retailers Compare prices
    71% Best buy

AEG-Electrolux
    L12843VIT £725.00
    Best price found from 16 retailers Compare prices
    Cotton: 4 stars
    67% Best buy

AEG-Electrolux L14710VIT Lavamat Turbo £650.97
    Typical price
    Easy care: 5 stars
    64% Best buy

Zanussi ZKI245 £569.00
    Best price found from 14 retailers Compare prices
    Easy care: 3 stars
    61% Best buy

I wouldn't take too much notice of Which Reports myself, I would just buy a Miele from John lewis.

Quality brand, quality supplier, look for one with a 5 year warranty included.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

tHank you very much will look into those mentioned unfortunatly I can't afford a miele!

OK, fair enough, have a look at John Lewis's own brand then, 5 year warranty on this one;

johnlewis.com/230…spx

I know they are not mentioned in the above which? list but I have a seperate BOSCH washer and dryer (i'm pretty sure they do an all in one too) and imo BOSCH are brilliant. Can be a little pricier than average but well worth it. They are the best make that I have ever bought - i've had the machine a couple of years now and it is used ALOT, and have never had a problem with it (or the dryer) would be interesting to see others opinions of BOSCH if they also use them :thumbsup:

Banned

wouldnt go near a washer dryer unless not enough space for separates. Far more unreliable and can work out more than the two seperates. My bosch washer is brilliant and only cost £200 a few years ago. My dryer was £100 4 years ago and still going strong.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764156
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213612
      3. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335655
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283

See more discussions