Anyone with an ISIC card?

Found 2nd Nov 2017
Hi everyone,

I would like to buy a pretty expensive rare book that I found on and it seems that ISIC card holders can get a 15% discount voucher from here:

Is there any kind ISIC holder that would be willing to get the voucher code for me? It would really help me. In return, I can give you vouchers from my WUNTU app for a free meal or cinema ticket.

Thank you in advance!
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
I think its generic so will paste here rather than mesage you , here is the code

Original Poster
Thank you soooo much! You are very kind
Original Poster
Sadly it doesn't work
weird . this is the email i got

Almost there!

Your voucher code is: WOOKISIC

Now you just need to go to and redeem your 15% discount, when shopping online. Please enter the code in the check-out page.

Enjoy your shopping!

ISIC Portugal

Original Poster
Yes, really strange... The code is apparently accepted but the price does not change. I tried with a different book and same thing happens. I appreciate your gesture anyway!
1) 15% discount (10% woma + 5% immediate card) in all books classified as "technical" subjects: art, social sciences, humanities and natural law, economics, management and accounting, engineering, education and education , history, computer science and medicine.
2) Discount valid for cardholders and by entering the promotional code in the first step of the checkout.
3) Given the existing legal limitations, securities issued less than 18 months (covered by the law of the fixed price) have a maximum discount of 10%.
4) The balance in the wookmais card can be used (discounted) in the purchase of any book, including technical and novel (books under 18 months) and accumulates with discounts under the conditions mentioned in 1), 2) and 3) . The wookmais card balance can not be used in schoolbooks.
5) Campaign valid until 07/31/2018 and not cumulative with other campaigns (the most favorable campaign for the client will always be applied).
Sounds like the book can't be over 18 months old, which would stop people buying a book for non student purposes and restricts it to current textbooks etc. Or maybe I'm misunderstanding the poor translation I did.
Edited by: "MIDURIX" 2nd Nov 2017
Original Poster
I'm not sure what is going on but after reading reviews and having emails to their customer service rejected, I think it's best to avoid them!
Post a comment

Top Discussions