Groups

Anyone with costco nearby do me a really big favour?

ccostco are selling match attax packs at 85p for a pack of 12 cards. Could someone pick me up 20 packs and ill poy them the 17 pound plus whatever postage is?
    Thankyou so much if you can.

7 Comments

Original Poster

bump please!!!

Original Poster

bump 2

i am going but not until the weekend possibly maybe even monday

Original Poster

wulshaz;6910080

i am going but not until the weekend possibly maybe even monday

if you could pick some up for me then i would pay you back

GentleTouch;6910132

if you could pick some up for me then i would pay you back

i am going with my mate it was arranged yesterday but unfortunately her hubby got taken to hospital today and he is being kept in so we should find out tomorrow whats happening and then i will let you know when i am going but preferably i would like the money 1st as i dont want to take the chance and be left with a wad of cards!

Moved to misc

Original Poster

wulshaz;6910189

i am going with my mate it was arranged yesterday but unfortunately her … i am going with my mate it was arranged yesterday but unfortunately her hubby got taken to hospital today and he is being kept in so we should find out tomorrow whats happening and then i will let you know when i am going but preferably i would like the money 1st as i dont want to take the chance and be left with a wad of cards!

would pay first to someone as trust worthy as you. Ive heard they are running out fast, so likelyhood is you wont get any, but if your going anyway favour would be highly appreciated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions