Groups

Anyone with EGG car insurance?

Banned
    Hi guys, Basically just done a few quotes online and eggs coming up the cheapest.
    These are just preliminary quotes, as my car isnt due until July, however anyone with them?
    Ifso what are they like?

Regards

8 Comments

nope, im with churchills

Yes..I am and they are cheap and seemed ok..I guess the only way to tell is have a crash but not a great ideal for you premium...I would recommend though :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

thomasc123;5259622

nope, im with churchills

Well churchill is the next down on the list £50 dearer.

gr8h8me;5259624

Yes..I am and they are cheap and seemed ok..I guess the only way to tell … Yes..I am and they are cheap and seemed ok..I guess the only way to tell is have a crash but not a great ideal for you premium...I would recommend though :thumbsup:

Yeah i know what you mean.

Hopefully the price will stay as it is, as its pretty damn good at the moment!

hubby is with egg and they were the cheapest and i when his policy came through it was showing 20 quid dearer so they sorted it np and reduced his monthly payments which we preferred and gave us a cheque for the 20 quid so good customer service also. no doubt like all companies there will be another side to them but hopefully we dont see it!

hippoface;5259650

Well churchill is the next down on the list £50 dearer.Yeah i know what … Well churchill is the next down on the list £50 dearer.Yeah i know what you mean.Hopefully the price will stay as it is, as its pretty damn good at the moment!

unlikely quotes usually only valid for 30 days - Im with Bell give them ago always cheap for me

also check out quidco etc - might just knock a few more % off (not egg though - just checked)

Original Poster Banned

janz70;5259730

unlikely quotes usually only valid for 30 days - Im with Bell give them … unlikely quotes usually only valid for 30 days - Im with Bell give them ago always cheap for me also check out quidco etc - might just knock a few more % off (not egg though - just checked)

Its towards the end of July, Just saved the quote via egg, and its valid well into august, which is good, so hopefully will be all good

Original Poster Banned

wulshaz;5259695

hubby is with egg and they were the cheapest and i when his policy came … hubby is with egg and they were the cheapest and i when his policy came through it was showing 20 quid dearer so they sorted it np and reduced his monthly payments which we preferred and gave us a cheque for the 20 quid so good customer service also. no doubt like all companies there will be another side to them but hopefully we dont see it!

Yeah thats good
    Thanks for the info.

your welcome :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions