Groups

anyone with internet providers, BE, and BE pro?

just reading on a site, broadband-expert.co.uk and looks really fast, uiploads ten times faster than average uk broadbands, up to 24 mb !!!

Just got a new computer and runs just as slow as old model, so its clearly my pipex int conection.

Anyone got good recomendations? want it fast for gaming and downloads. THANKYOU

4 Comments

I have heard they are Fantastic bra, from many people

I dont use them as I dont need the speeds, but I have be told they are really good

they are brilliant. They text of there are going to be any line problems, which is rare, not had a problem with them at all

Banned

You wont get 24Mb, but depending on the distance from your exchange, you should get a very fast and stable connection. Im just over 1Km from my exchange and connect at 16Mb - and get D/L speeds of about 1.3Mbps.

If you want a free month, let me know and I can give you a referral (where we both get a month free!) Just send me a PM if of interest.

I use Be There 8mb version, as they do the job fine. It is good for me as well.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846269
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …66114

See more discussions