Expired

Anyone with kids in the Edinburgh area-want to see a great family show on boxing day?

Found 23rd Dec 2010
Trying to help someone out here-at the festival theatre edinburgh there is a cracking family show on called "the secret garden"-I have won a family ticket for 2 adults and 2 children(under 16)-these tickets should cost £30.50 EACH but I am happy to give them away FREE!

We cant go-roads are bad and anyway it would mean choosing which children could go which I dont want to do so we will be going to a panto in glasgow instead.

Please do not ask for these if you arent going to use them-also you must have been here at least a year to ask and be reasonably well known around the forum as I need to forward you the email to collect tickets at box office and it has my details on it,so no newbies-sorry bout that.

So anyone want a free christmas night out in edinburgh on boxing day? show starts 7.30-you must be at box office by 7 to collect tickets.

10 Comments

How nice of you Barky

Ledgend.

oh wow thats proper nice of you, If i was near i would of snapped them up

How nice of you - hope someone can use them:D

what a kind gesture.....x

Legen - wait for it....

Christmas spirit in full flow

Hope you find someone who can use them

...dary

Barky huge thanks again for the very kind offer of these tickets. Gutted I cant use them but hopefully a poster in that area can and have a fantastic night out - which I reckon is a dead cert!

Happy Christmas

Hi there,

Has anyone taken you up on your offer? We would love to see the show!

Frances Hall
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3278
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769366
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions