Groups

Anyone won a competition posted on hotukdeals?

Just wondering if anyone has won a competition from something that was posted here?

If so, what did you win?

13 Comments

a psp and a paint shop pro computer thingy

Banned

I have won a few HUKD vouchers.

I do get lots of freebies :thumbsup:

Banned

Nope.....

Yes!
    £10 Amazon voucher, few Zavvi ones, Hotel stay, corporate footie tickets, food, transport and a ipad (when they are released!)

ive won a johnsons mini treats set from the comp section and and CoD MW2 from hukds

and a couple of bits from other users doing free giveaways

won a couple of 2.50 vouchers

A personalised John Smiths Dart's shirt and a hotel break for 2 nights db&b. I also won in december a years supply of crispy kreme dounts (double dozen a month) as a further down the line comp from an initial deal on here.

And the donuts- I'm fat enough to look like that's my diet anyway, but it's been great for the kids ice hockey team as motivation to score goals. they are all krispy kreme fans now!

and this one time at band camp

A nice Android phone. And a 256MB MP3 player (!)

Banned

Nope, quite a few of them are fixed ( ^^^^^^^^^ :whistling:) Good when people do give stuff for free though, but the ar*e licking is intense, if it's worth more than a £1

ryman1000;8249850

Nope, quite a few of them are fixed ( ^^^^^^^^^ :whistling:) Good when … Nope, quite a few of them are fixed ( ^^^^^^^^^ :whistling:) Good when people do give stuff for free though, but the ar*e licking is intense, if it's worth more than a £1

Says the man who entered the competition he's referring to :whistling::-D:p

I won a trip to Amsterdam last week, first time I've ever won anything significant. I'm the sort of person who'll buy ten of the same lotto scratchcard in one go and not win even a bloody quid.

Not on here but I won a few hundred vouchers, on a competition that was posted on MSE

Banned

cookiemonster83;8249907

Says the man who entered the competition he's referring to … Says the man who entered the competition he's referring to :whistling::-D:pI won a trip to Amsterdam last week, first time I've ever won anything significant. I'm the sort of person who'll buy ten of the same lotto scratchcard in one go and not win even a bloody quid.

I didn't refer to anything. Same as you though. Never win a thing. Think the only thing I've ever won was a gameboy micro once in the stacker game at my cinema which I sold for £30 which was ok I suppose. Fruit machines, lottery tickets and number generators (most of the time :whistling:) all hate me with a passion.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions