I have never won anything,
    just wondering if anyone else has.

10 Comments

I`ve twice won comps, but I never received the prizes. :x

Yes, I won one of the COD games here on HUKD:thumbsup:

won lots
    only last week won an xbox elite

i plan to win JFK's amazing comp though ......... :roll:

won a samsung genio touch in the gone in 60minutes comp that Samsung ran just before christmas

I won the Q magazine 40 best albums of 2008 last January, 4 albums were ok, sold the rest, and I won first prize at an art competition when I was 8.

I won a razor.. no idea how or why, so that one was a bit odd! A box of hair dye and some foundation.. Colouring comps when I was little (does that count!?).
    I went through a phase of entering all sorts but as I didn't win anything I figured it was a waste of time.. Maybe I should give it a whirl again.

Won a Nissan Micra in a bag of oven chips 9 years ago....still got it today(the car not the bag of chips)

Original Poster

boothy;7939135

Won a Nissan Micra in a bag of oven chips 9 years ago....still got it … Won a Nissan Micra in a bag of oven chips 9 years ago....still got it today(the car not the bag of chips)

Wow, that's the biggest prize yet. wonder if anyone will beat that. except the JFK of course :roll:

I won a Vauxhall Nova in a spot the difference phone in comp in The Sun newspaper in the early 90's or maybe late 80's I forget. Nothing since though.

Even had my pic in the sun with caption...wait for it....typical sun caption...

"Simon is simply Nova the moon"

:w00t::w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions