Groups

Anyone work at carphone warehouse or any other phone shop?

Hi all,

I am wanting to apply for a jbo at carephone warehouse in my local town, I've just turned 18 and I'm still at college but its only a part-time job so it should be fine.

Basically I want to be cheeky and ask for some tips/help about what to say when applying

Thank you so much,
    James

11 Comments

Surely your just going to be handing in a copy of your cv? If you do get a job with CPW expect to go on a training course for a few days so you might have to miss college etc for a bit.

Original Poster

dh058977

Surely your just going to be handing in a copy of your cv? If you do get … Surely your just going to be handing in a copy of your cv? If you do get a job with CPW expect to go on a training course for a few days so you might have to miss college etc for a bit.

Its an online application, and the first part is ...

Please tell us about a time when you have 'sold' something successfully to someone, ideally a customer.

james_lfc

Its an online application, and the first part is ...Please tell us about … Its an online application, and the first part is ...Please tell us about a time when you have 'sold' something successfully to someone, ideally a customer.

Ah ok, from what my friends tell me that work in one of the stores your best bet is to take your CV into the store.
    And with regards to those sorts of question, nobody can help you. You have to think of a time when you've sold something. No tips needed tbh, just be honest.
    Edited by: "dh058977" 15th Oct 2010

Tell them you sold sand to the Arabs @ £0.01p per grain. That should impress them

Original Poster

beta_tester

Tell them you sold sand to the Arabs @ £0.01p per grain. That should … Tell them you sold sand to the Arabs @ £0.01p per grain. That should impress them

That would be a lie tho I have only sold oil

Original Poster

Thanks everyone

I work for carphone warehouse. I wouldnt encourage you to join..

Banned

james_lfc

Thanks everyone

Good luck James (_;)

If you are 16 years old and a school leaver, can u join the carphone warehouse for a part time job?

mod

sultanahkhan

If you are 16 years old and a school leaver, can u join the carphone … If you are 16 years old and a school leaver, can u join the carphone warehouse for a part time job?

Everything you need to know HERE sultanahkhan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions