Anyone work for jaguar landrover threw manpower?

Found 31st Jul 2012
Im just after some advice on what to expect for the interview. Ive done the manual assessment and just trying to prepare myself for the next stage.
Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

Like any other interview really. They ask for scenarios of different circumstances and how you handled it. Basically seem enthusiastic and answer the questions. I started 2months ago with them

try taking a spelling course

Original Poster

sowotsdis

try taking a spelling course

Well done! blue peter badge in the post for you!

Original Poster

anthonyt

Like any other interview really. They ask for scenarios of different … Like any other interview really. They ask for scenarios of different circumstances and how you handled it. Basically seem enthusiastic and answer the questions. I started 2months ago with them

Manpower have said it will last 4 hours? If its just competencies thats usually about an hour?

Lets face it, if you are English you are probably screwed, as there will be 6 million eastern europeans who will happily live 15 to a bedroom, work for 24 hours without a break, pretend they dont speak english until it comes to wage issues.

In the manual Assesment did you have to take the support rig back out I did my Assesment today and I am not sure if that was the case pls help lol

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/14/14232add8f45c73b9f05eca7d3eba7c37ad6590c4d3a67766e56097248744784.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text