Groups

Anyone work for specsavers??

I recently bought some new glasses on the BOGOF promotion, but since geting them i'm not keen on them!

Says on the receipt 6months satisfaction guarantee, wondered if this was for glasses as i'd like to change them if i can

14 Comments

My sister works for them...

how long have you had the glasses?

Original Poster

A week tomorrow

apples33;5079455

A week tomorrow

I'm sure you can just go in and say they dont feel right! And ask for another pair. But i will ask my sis tonight when i get home and see what the best way for you the get your new glasses!

Have you got your free pair already? Because you can get them anytime with a year i think it is!

+REP for ADZ, get he/she answered question so well

Original Poster

Thanks Abz, yes got my free pair at the same time, if you could find out that would be great.

Rep given :thumbsup:

Just say they really feel uncomfortable,I had a pair that were soooo uncomfortable and they let me change them.Good luck!

apples33;5079896

Thanks Abz, yes got my free pair at the same time, if you could find out … Thanks Abz, yes got my free pair at the same time, if you could find out that would be great.Rep given :thumbsup:

Will definately find out today!! I would try ring her now but i know she got exams this week so i dont think she would appreciate the call right now

I've done this this week. Bought two pairs last week, both were uncomfortable but one pair particularly so. Specsavers agreed to swap over one of the pairs completely and adjusted the other pair so that they're feeling a lot better. Good service and a thumbsup from me.

You're right you get a 6 month satisfaction guarantee (it's up on their website too if you want to check the terms)

tuckeral;5080088

I've done this this week. Bought two pairs last week, both were … I've done this this week. Bought two pairs last week, both were uncomfortable but one pair particularly so. Specsavers agreed to swap over one of the pairs completely and adjusted the other pair so that they're feeling a lot better. Good service and a thumbsup from me.You're right you get a 6 month satisfaction guarantee (it's up on their website too if you want to check the terms)

Spec savers are pretty good like that! My sis has been there for many years and she always tells me people come back with their glasses after 5 months with some [email protected] excuse just so they can get a new pair! And most the time it they walk out with a new pair!

Ok so i spoke to my sis and she said it shouldnt be a problem. Just say that your not liking the frame and they should allow you to change it for another frame!!!

Have you tried taking them out of the box before putting them on?:lol:

Original Poster

Abz;5087519

Ok so i spoke to my sis and she said it shouldnt be a problem. Just say … Ok so i spoke to my sis and she said it shouldnt be a problem. Just say that your not liking the frame and they should allow you to change it for another frame!!!

Thanks again Abz, much appreciated :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tigerallstars;5087648

Have you tried taking them out of the box before putting them on?:lol:

:lol: weird they always look good in the shop, get them home and it's a different matter :whistling:

Was just wondering if you managed to sort your glasses out??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions