anyone work for tescos

Banned 7 replies
Found 27th Sep 2008
If so do you get staff discount if you buy from tesco direct?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

yes you do why??

Original Poster Banned

DIVA1977;3066540

yes you do why??

do you know how much?

Yes you do your, your clubcard /privilege card acts as the same so takes 10% staff discount atuomaticly.

ukmonkey;3066551

Yes your do you, your clubcard /privilege card acts as the same so takes … Yes your do you, your clubcard /privilege card acts as the same so takes 10% staff discount atuomaticly.

yup what he said its flat 10% on anything and everything but staff have personal allowance of £6250 spend so thats £625.50 worth of discount or something like that. I dont work for them anymore OH still does.

I mention this as Tesco do a spa for £7500 my MIL was thinking of buying i said remember that be your staff discount gone for the year

Original Poster Banned

oh ok, thank you guys, rep left for you both x

Thanks sassie
DIVA i was told it was £8500 so £850 of discount plus your clubcard points..

ukmonkey;3066663

Thanks sassie :)DIVA i was told it was £8500 so £850 of discount plus y … Thanks sassie :)DIVA i was told it was £8500 so £850 of discount plus your clubcard points..

As i say OH works there and half teh family but i dont no more. As we have never run out of discount im unsure but had a baby this year so i guess we might start to now as use to come close. I know MIL always runs out on one card luckily FIL and BIL work there too :-D:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?12
    2. Wireless headphones23
    3. Driving anxiety.2530
    4. Electric Bike Advice.22

See more discussions